The Semi-Sweet Prune Fairy
It's been an amazing two weeks with you all on Positive World, and I hope you've had as much fun as I've had! Together, we've discovered the power of generosity and that it is healthier to express negativity than to be forced to bottle it up until it overflows! It's hard to believe that we could accomplish so much in two short weeks, my dears, but we still did it and I have all of YOU to thank.

Unfortunately, my dears, my time is up and I'm being reassigned elsewhere by the corporate bigwigs in Fairy World. It pains me to have to say goodbye, but I'm afraid this is goodbye. Sad Still... I'd rather leave with a look back at just what we have accomplished together, because there are a lot of things to be positive about!

The Pool of Generosity
Expand to see statistics:

The Item Lottery
Expand to See Results:

The Ballbuster's Defeat
Upon reaching 100 posts The Salt Chamber had a meltdown and suddenly erupted, pilling negative energy all over Positive World! This energy corrupted The Semi-Sweet Prune Fairy and turned him into @The Ballbuster, a malevolent creature bent on destroying Minus World and its members in revenge. It was through Sweet spellcasts and the recovery of the Fairy's fragmented positivity that we were able to restore the Fairy to their true self, banishing The Ballbuster forever! You may view the epilogue and results of this defeat in this thread: https://minus.world/showthread.php?tid=2452

Other Tidbits
  • With 63 threads and 632 posts, you all helped to make Positive World such a huge success that we exceeded total posts of all other garrisons and got pretty close to exceeding the total posts of both Killing Games! That is incredible, my dears! Thank you!

• Saltiest Member: Ivo Eggman Robotnik aka Junkenstein aka its frasier
    With 36 total posts in The Salt Chamber, I present to them the Saltbringer badge!
    I hope this badge will inspire you to be a more positive poster in the future!

• Did you know that The Semi-Sweet Prune Fairy and The Ballbuster are parodies,
    in name alone, to the Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy and The Nutcracker?

In Closing
I really wish we could spend more time together but I hear that there are other fun events heading your way, so hopefully you don't miss me too much! Still, I will miss all of you and your bright, smiling faces more than you could possibly know! Perhaps... perhaps I could visit again some day and host additional Pools of Generosity! Would you like that? Let me know.

Anyways, my dears, for now I must go and I wish you all well! A round of hugs all around!

Goodbye, Minus World! I love you!
Pedigree
Thank you guys for a successful garrison, 'twas a lot of work but it was worth it to me, hope that you all had fun! Writing the Fairy's final post made me sad, but it was also a bit of a relief that I can now post more casually and stick to one account for a while afterward.
Agastya
i'm sad i missed the boss. i wanted to dump all my ex on them at once
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Pea
tfw someone got 3 badges in one event
Superchao
UNLIMITED POWEEEEEEEEEER (until i run out of ex)
Aidan
i'd like to thank mw for yet another opportunity to call other members cucks, and i hope to see similar events in the future
Kabuto
I am the Badgeman
that's what I am
awesome event, SP! I loved it. <3
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
sealelement
I really enjoyed this event. The individual activities were interesting and different from typical Minus World fare with good variety, the way you handled the boss was really cool, the writing and narrative were surprisingly fun to watch unfold, and I really liked the Semi-Sweet Prune Fairy. He's probably only second to Monokuma in terms of MW event characters, in my book. Thanks for putting all this together, SP!
100% pure gamer 100%
Pedigree
Thank you all for your kind words. Blush
Spooks?
This garrison sucked, you guys are laaaame.

Call me when there's a fun event