Draku
(May 18, 2017 at 12:20 AM)zelma Wrote: >best love live!

>not pic related

i fucking knew you guys were plebs..

[Image: 640?cb=20150510172915]
Love Live is Fucking Gay
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
fucker5
Personally tryna be a beta who contributes nothing to society and watches anime and respects women. Gotta have it all
fucker5
(May 18, 2017 at 12:21 AM)fucker5 Wrote:
(May 17, 2017 at 11:26 PM)OracularREBORN Wrote: Ok bros it seems to me lyk we gotta take a step back before we talk about poly vs. mono and you gotta ask yourselves what you really want in life If u just Want The Pussy then konsider the obstacles that lie in your path and maybe it's time to realise that the path of Wanting The Pussy is maybe a lil too difficult for you and you need to Reconsider Your Goals and your Method of Approach just remember if this brown tranny ass faggot can get the women of her dreams then So Can You let's Make Masculinity Great Again you have the power within you to transform from a Beta who Contributes Nothing To Society to someone who Respects Women and has wholesome intimate connections that are at least One Hundred times more beneficial or you can just carry on watching anime I Guess...

Whats this post ssay
wahts thiesp lost say
Draku
[Image: VCGYXpI.png]
Kabuto
is that the burnt girl from fuckin. disability school or whatever
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Aidan
yeah i love fate 0 go kerry
Draku
(May 18, 2017 at 12:28 AM)Respecting Women Wrote: is that the burnt girl from fuckin. disability school or whatever
no
Mario
(May 18, 2017 at 12:13 AM)Respecting Women Wrote: i cosplayed nico and all that happened was ugly dudes dressed as yoruichi from bleach wanted to fuck and got mad and called me a trap when i wouldn't fuck

Sorry forum user Respecting Women. May your further cosplay adventures be much brighter
nick_jr
redpill/pua dating tips: increase your DMV (Dating Market Value) whilst also giving a Unique neg by suggesting ur potential gf that u have and love ur waifu/s
nick_jr
(May 18, 2017 at 12:37 AM)Mario Wrote:
(May 18, 2017 at 12:13 AM)Respecting Women Wrote: i cosplayed nico and all that happened was ugly dudes dressed as yoruichi from bleach wanted to fuck and got mad and called me a trap when i wouldn't fuck

Sorry forum user Respecting Women

LOL
Mario
Just Be Yourself
Kabuto
i am myself and i am Respecting Women
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Pedigree
So speaking about how open/poly relationships are so easy for gay men, one of our partners exited the relationship and just considers us family now because he says we're not mature enough to be there for him through some rough medical stuff he says may be coming... and yet won't elaborate on it. Prefers to engage with us through experiences without the responsibility of being in a relationship.

So... yeah.