Draku
no one has claimed that it is easy dude calm down.

stating that it's more possible than what is usually a nearly impossible setup is not the same thing as "easy".
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Pedigree
the difference here, from my point of view, is that homosexuals may be more willing to put in the effort

the power dynamics, struggles with roles, etc. are all still there

they don't magically go away because everyone has a penis
You're struggling with relationship roles; you can't really change gender roles.

I'll explain more later but I just believe gays have it easier in an open relationship than straight ppl. It's not even a bad thing, should be a compliment that majority of the community seem to be capable of maintaining one.
Mario
I can understand SP's frustration with this. Too many dudes who have trouble with relationships jump to 'wow it must be easier if you're gay' when in reality their trouble forming meaningful relationships would just carry over + deal with all the complications of being not straight.
Pedigree
(May 16, 2017 at 2:36 AM)Super🖕🏼Mario Wrote: I can understand SP's frustration with this. Too many dudes who have trouble with relationships jump to 'wow it must be easier if you're gay' when in reality their trouble forming meaningful relationships would just carry over + deal with all the complications of being not straight.

Thank you for coming back!

This is a good post!

We are not worthy!
fucker5
what happend? anybody here in a relationship wanna fuck?
fucker5
honestly i agree with super mario and think "women get laid easier than guys" is a little reductive in the first place, like i think when somebody says that theyre picturing all women being reasonably fit neurotypical white girls lol.
Mario
(May 16, 2017 at 3:06 AM)fucker5 Wrote: what happend? anybody here in a relationship wanna fuck?

gonna have to make you change your username to fucker6
Pedigree
(May 16, 2017 at 3:08 AM)fucker5 Wrote: honestly i agree with super mario and think "women get laid easier than guys" is a little reductive in the first place, like i think when somebody says that theyre picturing all women being reasonably fit neurotypical white girls lol.

it's almost like these guys have forgotten that women are under a lot more pressure to buff their physical appearance, else they too will face rejection and shame
Aidan
(May 16, 2017 at 3:08 AM)fucker5 Wrote: theyre picturing all women being reasonably fit neurotypical white girls lol.

yes and they're doing the same thing for the men
next time i guess we'll have some special foot notes for you
fucker5
I dont get it if the men are reasonably fit neurotypical white girls then this isnt about straight relationships so what the fuck?
fucker5
Also this literally doesnt mean anything then

Buh buh tumblr but I expect intersectionality in my minus world open relationship strawman threads
Aidan
damn if only t-man had mentioned something about attractiveness to potential partners being an outside factor and not something to be considered we could've avoided all o-
Aidan
oh he did
fucker5
He didnt though, not in the way you're saying
Pedigree
tbh if you're going to take out only certain factors that skew the results in your favor I don't know how you expect this thread to be anything other than a straight man circle jerk pity party, it really doesn't leave much to discuss
Aidan
(May 16, 2017 at 3:37 AM)Pedigree Wrote: tbh if you're going to take out only certain factors that skew the results in your favor I don't know how you expect this thread to be anything other than a straight man circle jerk pity party, it really doesn't leave much to discuss

potentially there's something in those first two, completely unrelated to homosexuality, paragraphs to post about
fucker5
I personally think each human being should be allotted one (1) physical partner and as many 2D wives/husbands as they want. That will fulfill the need for polygamy while solving the jealousy issue
Pedigree
he mentions the heterosexual balance in paragraph one yo
Pedigree
I can't even find anything redeemable about paragraph two to discuss but... on the subject of monogamous relationships, it is because of religion and conservative values that this is even a thing to begin with.

Humans, the only animal on the planet afaik that seeks to limit the gene pool by sticking to one mate.