Abbliba
if you dont watch it its too good for yall
Abbliba
this is my last post bye
MAD_DOG1998
it blows and i hope everybody who likes it gets thrown into an incinerator.
Mario
it's up there on my to-watch list
fucker5
(May 17, 2017 at 7:32 AM)MAD_DOG1998 Wrote: it blows and i hope everybody who likes it gets thrown into an incinerator.
die rhyo
fucker5
*fucking demasks you for trying to be funny under an alias on Minus Worfld*
MAD_DOG1998
i thought being funney was the goal here
Pea
DeviantartDaniel
kemono friends doesn't really pick up until the third episode but considering what happens later in the series and the situation surrounding its production it ends up being a really fascinating show that is probably on a level of quality far above funny posters trying to use a bike-powered mario forum in the modern day
DeviantartDaniel
yabba dabba doo
[Image: 33708038bf.gif]
Mario
(May 17, 2017 at 8:49 AM)DeviantartDaniel Wrote: kemono friends doesn't really pick up until the third episode but considering what happens later in the series and the situation surrounding its production it ends up being a really fascinating show that is probably on a level of quality far above funny posters trying to use a bike-powered mario forum in the modern day

shut the fuck up minus world is not powered by a bike
fucker5
ye kemono friends rules. has a lot of heart to it, a genuine show in an era where so much anime is absolutely not that
God
if they cant be bothered to spell kimono right then why do you think i can be bothered to watch it
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Pedigree
because Orion, you have an open mind