DrTapeworm
(Sep 28, 2016 at 1:13 AM)T-man Wrote:
(Sep 28, 2016 at 12:27 AM)Two_Finger Wrote: yeah I like shovel knight and all but why is he in everything
More importantly, why wasn't he in Smash Bros.?

Shovel Knight wasn't in Fire Emblem last I checked
[Image: dinogunz.png]
T-man

new trailer lads
T-man
MORE NEWS

>Wii U cucked into oblivion, unforeseen technical issues causes cancellation of Wii U version. Expansion pack didn't help.

>Playtonic is "working closely" with Nintendo to bring the game to the Switch instead.

>Box art is revealed, is an homage to the original Banjo-Kazooie box.

[Image: Czi2q1uXAAAeajU.png]
[Image: latest?cb=20100425073900]
Spritanium
Why would anybody buy this for the Wii U

That console has basically been dead since 2013
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
(Dec 13, 2016 at 9:08 PM)SonicProject Wrote: You do realize there are people out there that do own a Wii U? Perhaps they might be interested in the game on the Wii U?
The Wii U has literally been discontinued and was irrelevant long before then. Releasing your game on a company's discontinued console the month after the new one is slated to release is just silly. Also Unity runs like shit even on real consoles, the Wii U version was fucked from the very beginning.
Elyk
(Dec 13, 2016 at 9:08 PM)SonicProject Wrote: Perhaps they might be interested in the game on the Wii U?
Yeah it's not like there are any other Wii U games to play.
Mario
I have a Wii U and no other current gen console and at this point I think it'd be a waste to release anything for it and not the Switch. if they have the resources for one and not the other, of course the switch is the way to go. I doubt it's as much of a technical issue as more of a timing one honestly- I'm sure there are technical issues getting it onto the Wii U but they'd be ones they'd figure out if it was worth the effort- it's just not
T-man
(Jan 19, 2017 at 11:49 PM)Pedigree Wrote:

Multiplayer minigames! They look fun!

Btw is it just me or does Rextro sound like Grunty.

Anywasy less than three months before this game is out yo! I'm hyped!

Looks fucking great, desperately wanna see more of the main game.
Sponge
[Image: latest?cb=20100613180248]
Sad there was no Switch logo at the end of the trailer. Hopefully that version comes out sooner than later.
T-man

this music will benefit immensely from orchestration
T-man
it's gone gold lads

[Image: yl_gonegold-1024x1014.jpg]

who /dayone/ here?
Sponge
(Feb 1, 2017 at 12:10 AM)T-man Wrote: it's gone gold lads

[Image: yl_gonegold-1024x1014.jpg]

who /dayone/ here?

Me.
T-man
im gonna get physically because i need that box

unity is notoriously shit on ps4 but i hope it isn't for this one particular game
AWFADragNaut
Can't bloody wait
Sponge
(Feb 1, 2017 at 12:17 AM)T-man Wrote: im gonna get physically because i need that box

unity is notoriously shit on ps4 but i hope it isn't for this one particular game

I'll get PC first and hope the Switch gets a physical release. I need this game on a cartridge, it just feels right.
Beako
laylee is sexy af i want to honk her big red nose while coming inside her
Elyk
this game can't come out soon enough

really looking forward to it, especially now that i've gotten excited from mario odyssey being a thing
T-man

13 minutes of Capital Cashino! A lot of people seem pretty down on this footage, but I think it looks pretty good.
sagg
I'm super excited for this game, something like this is gonna be so refreshing
Elyk
(Feb 6, 2017 at 10:32 PM)T-man Wrote:

13 minutes of Capital Cashino! A lot of people seem pretty down on this footage, but I think it looks pretty good.

eh

this isn't a good area for them to be showing off at all
it doesn't have many interesting details in the environment
they had an arena that could have housed a boss fight just have endless enemy spawners
the presence of so many moves seems to hint that this isn't an early game stage (if you compare to how your move pool grew in banjo-kazooie)
the helicopter transformation looks useless for this zone and doesn't fit thematically
the music didn't feel like it fit well either