CHESHIRE ☯
(May 23, 2017 at 2:27 PM)Briraka Wrote: spyro 4

Spyro 4 (and Crash 4, for that matter) exist.

Both were terrible, but Spyro exceptionally so.

(May 23, 2017 at 10:13 PM)Briraka Wrote: [Image: Spyro_-_Enter_the_Dragonfly_Coverart.jpg]

... too late.

Thank you
Poxni
(May 23, 2017 at 4:05 AM)T-man Wrote: a new season of sam and max
it hurts

also: re:digitize in the west

next order did come out here at least
[Image: xPhNzA9.jpg]
T-man
(May 26, 2017 at 1:05 AM)Poxni Wrote:
(May 23, 2017 at 4:05 AM)T-man Wrote: a new season of sam and max
it hurts
>They went to the trouble of making a stylistic new Sam model for Poker Night 2 and nothing ever came of it.

[Image: tumblr_mm1qr6X64A1rqh4g8o2_400.gif]
brainwyrms
A new, proper Zelda: Four Swords game. Triforce Who?

A Mario Party with online multiplayer.
[Image: B3S9ub9.png]
Elyk
Super Mario Sunshine getting the SM64DS treatment and not cutting the co-op aspect.
T-man
(May 26, 2017 at 5:08 AM)Elyk Wrote: Super Mario Sunshine getting the SM64DS treatment and not cutting the co-op aspect.
No need when GameCube virtual console for Switch is gonna be a thing! never ever

Why the fuck did Nintendo punk out and not use analogue triggers? It's literally the biggest oversight in the system's design. Any game with realistic driving is immediately compromised. Not to mention Sunshine's "slight press to walk and shoot, full press to stand and shoot."
Spritanium
They didn't add analog triggers because it would cost an extra 10 cents and they don't have any intention of ever having a Gamecube VC
Spritanium
Does anyone else find it ridiculously stupid that the original classic controller for the Wii had analog triggers, used by a grand total of zero games

What a missed opportunity
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
(May 26, 2017 at 11:53 PM)Spritanium Wrote: They didn't add analog triggers because it would cost an extra 10 cents and they don't have any intention of ever having a Gamecube VC

I really don't think cost has anything to do with it, the Joycon has HD Rumble for fuck sake. I suspect it had something to do with the form factor of the Joycon.
Spritanium
I think it's a combination of cost + willingness to never make and/or approve another game that uses analog triggers

I don't know why they're so against analog triggers, but they definitely could've worked with the form factor if they worked on the original Wii classic controller
Draku
The issue with analog triggers is that they completely fucking suck ass and ruin the experience of every game that doesn't use them. Seriously I hate those things, makes a simple shoulder button press so much more tedious.

However they have actual uses for a very, very small amount of games.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spritanium
I've never had that problem, actually the digital ones sort of ruin it for me because it feels like I'm using a cheap toy and not a device designed to collect detailed hand input