Mario + Minions Kindom Battle Leaked

Mario
(May 23, 2017 at 8:41 PM)Mario Wrote: I'd suggest they do live action segments again too but everyone who has ever been mario has died...

wait fuck
Elyk
(May 23, 2017 at 7:42 PM)T-man Wrote: [Image: 1v2uxo.jpg]

>no direct control of heroes

Vertette
(May 23, 2017 at 8:31 PM)Mario Wrote: dont really care if its fake or not tbh just wanna be mad online about video game

[Image: 1458945894158.png]
T-man
(May 23, 2017 at 8:57 PM)Elyk Wrote: >no direct control of heroes
Yeah any game that lacks direct control is a near immediate into-the-trash for me.
Draku
all i can do is look at this and be amazed that some marketing dipshit saw mario and thought "yes. now we will finally have the mass appeal the rabbids always needed." before giving him a fucking gun for some reason
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Elyk
also "Twisted Mario" sounds like a donald trump given name
Spritanium
1. Why does this exist

2. What is a turtle shelf
Spritanium
Anyway the art looks real but everything else looks super fake. I don't think errors like "turtle shelves" and "turned based combat" would make it into actual promo material
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Draku
(May 24, 2017 at 6:40 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Anyway the art looks real but everything else looks super fake. I don't think errors like "turtle shelves" and "turned based combat" would make it into actual promo material
it seems less like straight promo material and more of internal documents that wouldn't be under as much scrutiny judging by the game plan outline thing
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spritanium
I don't think internal documents would have a fun design like this
Fun With Despair
(May 24, 2017 at 6:44 PM)Spritanium Wrote: I don't think internal documents would have a fun design like this
I know someone who works at NOA. Their product training slides are almost always laid out like this.

The person told me that these are more likely Ubisoft slides though, as NOA doesn't like to use words like "badass" and they wouldn't put stuff like that one part on trying to convince the public in their slides, as Nintendo is usually fairly confident
T-man
(May 24, 2017 at 6:44 PM)Spritanium Wrote: I don't think internal documents would have a fun design like this

Why? Fuck it, they're businessmen, black Arial and stark white background. Also I believe these are presentation slides rather than formal documents.
Spritanium
(May 24, 2017 at 6:47 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote:
I know someone who works at NOA. Their product training slides are almost always laid out like this.

The person told me that these are more likely Ubisoft slides though, as NOA doesn't like to use words like "badass" and they wouldn't put stuff like that one part on trying to convince the public in their slides, as Nintendo is usually fairly confident
Not saying I had any faith in Ubisoft to begin with, but it's kind of depressing that the project coordinators lack so much understanding of the Mario universe that they would actually type the phrase "turtle shelves"
Fun With Despair
(May 24, 2017 at 6:49 PM)Spritanium Wrote:
(May 24, 2017 at 6:47 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote:

Not saying I had any faith in Ubisoft to begin with, but it's kind of depressing that the project coordinators lack so much understanding of the Mario universe that they would actually type the phrase "turtle shelves"
I really don't want to ever defend Ubisoft, but it's more likely that they started in French and were poorly translated.

Which is still stupidly unprofessional
Two_Finger
tbh I think that was on purpose to be dumb and shit like the rabbids are
Spritanium
Anyway

Mario with guns is something that could only work if it was 100% over-the-top and self aware

Giving Mario a gun because you actually think it's cool is 10-year-old-fangamer levels of cringe
Spritanium
Also what the fuck is the audience for Rabbids? I thought they were annoying in 2007 and they never stopped being annoying

Minions aren't even annoying in their first appearance. Rabbids went from 0 to 100 before anyone could see it coming
T-man
(May 24, 2017 at 6:53 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Anyway

Mario with guns is something that could only work if it was 100% over-the-top and self aware

Giving Mario a gun because you actually think it's cool is 10-year-old-fangamer levels of cringe

Hey man this is totally self-aware. Did you miss the slide about how this is no longer a conservative universe and we should expect self-referential humor from our favorite characters?
Spritanium
(May 24, 2017 at 6:56 PM)T-man Wrote:
(May 24, 2017 at 6:53 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Anyway

Hey man this is totally self-aware. Did you miss the slide about how this is no longer a conservative universe and we should expect self-referential humor from our favorite characters?

I'm really looking forward to witty injokes and relatable banter written by people who think Mario fans are sick of turtle shells
Spritanium
Wow fellow gamers, Luigi's hardcore laser gun looks like a VACCUUM, ubisoft has really done their research here to appeal to us proud nerds with deep lore that the casuals wont appreciate. In case you didn't get it its because Luigi had a vaccuum in the 2001 nintendo game Luigi's Mansion for the nintendo gamecube. Wow that is so long ago,no wonder I never heard of it, good thing ubisoft is here to dig deep and provide us with a true to life mario experience (but also good thing they got rid of turtle shelves those things are fucking gay)

Thread Tags

sassy nofilter