Mario + Minions Kindom Battle Leaked

T-man
I'm gonna kill myself.

[Image: oxp12ahx-998474y8uvc.jpg]
Mario
why is Mario mega man
Mario
like fuck if you got the rights to use Mario, why not have him do, idk, THE SHIT HE'S KNOWN FOR AND NOT A FUCKING MEGA MAN ARM CANON WAHT THRF CUKF
Mario
also you fucked up the image in the first post, here:
T-man
Oh God, there's more.

[Image: 1v2uxo.jpg]

[Image: 2p9u1m.jpg]

Heh, self-respect? Who needs it! Wacky memes and off-beat humor throughout! Oh, and turtle shells? Boooring! Mario and crew are packing heat! Damsel in Distress? So 1985! Peach is an independent woman and she wants you to know it! She's a MAJOR kick-ass! Step aside boys, because the girl's got it covered.

[Image: 37kuw8.jpg]

[Image: 5kqucu.jpg]

Strap in for a CRAZY combat adventure!
T-man
Although Turtle Shelves sound more useful than guns.
Fun With Despair
boy am I glad i have a ps4 and pc
Aidan
why the fuck would you need to give the characters guns if it's a turn based rpg
what difference does it make
T-man
(May 23, 2017 at 7:49 PM)BlasterMaster Wrote: why the fuck would you need to give the characters guns if it's a turn based rpg
what difference does it make
the kids love guns

in fact kids made black sonic have a gun

kids are terrible people and shouldn't be directly marketed to because they don't know any better
T-man
[Image: bEkrQiO.jpg]

can someone shop luigi in the texas school book depository
Mario
it's not the guns themselves that matter, if Nintendo wanted to make Mario with guns it'd be silly but we'd probably be happy it's not another new super mario bros.

It's the fact that Ubisoft or whoever goes out of their way to get the rights to use Mario for some fucking reason and then decide to just have him do whatever. it's like they figured Kids like mario right? then when they got the rights they were like 'oh shit kids dont like mario but we spent 23523525 dollars on him so fuck it lets give everyone guns'
T-man
I think the fact that the first Mario crossover that resembles a tradition video game is with the Minions is all that needs to be said to damn this game's immortal soul.

For a company so protective of it's IP I just have to ask why.
Aidan
(May 23, 2017 at 8:15 PM)Mario Wrote: [font=Comic Sans MS]it's not the guns themselves that matter, if Nintendo wanted to make Mario with guns it'd be silly but we'd probably be happy it's not another new super mario bros.

we could write an essay on all the things wrong with this project tbh
it would take several pages to even get past the logo
Vertette
looks really fake tbh
T-man
Also kids not liking Mario is baloney. Kids just don't have the opportunity to regularly play Mario games because Nintendo is so good at making undesirable shit consoles. If mommy were only going to get you one video game system, choosing the Nintendo system has been the lesser proposition for the past few generations. Hopefully the Switch changes all that. I really hope media applications start coming for it, regardless of whether or not you use them a device should be able to use Netflix and YouTube in 2017 by virtue of using electricity.
Mario
dont really care if its fake or not tbh just wanna be mad online about video game
Mario
(May 23, 2017 at 8:31 PM)T-man Wrote: Also kids not liking Mario is baloney. Kids just don't have the opportunity to regularly play Mario games because Nintendo is so good at making undesirable shit consoles. If mommy were only going to get you one video game system, choosing the Nintendo system has been the lesser proposition for the past few generations. Hopefully the Switch changes all that. I really hope media applications start coming for it, regardless of whether or not you use them a device should be able to use Netflix and YouTube in 2017 by virtue of using electricity.

they should make a new mario cartoon tbh
T-man
(May 23, 2017 at 8:29 PM)Vertette Wrote: looks really fake tbh

Given how long this rumor has been stewing I don't think we'll be so lucky.
T-man
(May 23, 2017 at 8:32 PM)Mario Wrote: they should make a new mario cartoon tbh
I totally agree. Nintendo has been making great strides in the visibility of their intellectual property since Iwata's passing. Finally caving on mobile games was a great start, and their Universal Studios lot is gonna be crazy. I wouldn't be surprised if a Mario cartoon was already in the pipeline.
Mario
I'd suggest they do live action segments again too but everyone who has ever been mario has died...

Thread Tags

sassy nofilter