Poll: Will it?

Yes
58.82%
*Gabe Newell voice* Uhh No?
41.18%
Total: 17 vote(s)

Will Minus World Live Longer than Facebook

Yoshi2
(May 29, 2017 at 6:41 PM)zelma Wrote: you're worried about takijg down fb.....how bout you focus on surpassing narutoboards....

You gotta dream big, you know.

Today facebook, tomorrow THE WORLD
rtsmarty
minus world at its current activity levels could outlive facebook at its current activity levels

i think that facebook, like minus world, will take a long time to fully die. i don't think minus world will outlive it, but its possible that this community will keep going for a long time after facebook's eventual downward spiral into irrelevance after the Next Big Thing takes off
Spritanium
I think we should just make a conscious effort to preserve minus world even when nobody wants it
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Yrrzy
is that not what we're doing
God
yeah i definitely think that FB already peaked a logn time ago
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
CHESHIRE ☯
(Jun 1, 2017 at 12:01 AM)OracularREBORN Wrote: yeah i definitely think that FB already peaked a logn time ago

I'd say 2009, honestly.
Back then it could still be considered a glorified dating app for college students. And it succeeded fairly well.

Now it's just a factory for fake viral news and reject meme-of-the-weeks videos. I think the ironic part is that Twitter and Instagram killed it.
Spritanium
2009 was definitely not the peak of Facebook's popularity. Although it was probably the peak of Facebook's quality.
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Puddin
I really hope at some point new social media platform pops up that replaces Facebook the way Facebook replaced MySpace and then I want to see MySpace Tom brag to Facebook Mark about it being karma.
Pedigree
MW Zuck-cux