why is it dead and where are the people
Yrrzy
its here now
Draku
it still exists but there's a Trick

i just posted on it right now
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Elyk
is it immoral to keep letting RII host old mw if we're over here now?
T-man
(May 28, 2017 at 2:07 PM)Elyk Wrote: is it immoral to keep letting RII host old mw if we're over here now?
Yes

We should let 'em host this one now, it's way better.
Mario
Kyori let the domain expire because we weren't using it anymore. He came here to ask us about it and we were ready to transfer it and keep it but he vanished again so RIP. The hosting seems fine for the time being but who knows if RII will ever clear out the server
God
Rest in RIP in piece
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
CHESHIRE ☯
Sometimes when I feel dead inside I pull it up for kicks.
Poxni
(May 30, 2017 at 9:48 PM)SODA FiZZ Wrote: Sometimes when I feel dead inside I pull it up for kicks.
i feel this way about mw in general
[Image: xPhNzA9.jpg]
CHESHIRE ☯
(May 31, 2017 at 1:04 PM)Poxni Wrote:
(May 30, 2017 at 9:48 PM)SODA FiZZ Wrote: Sometimes when I feel dead inside I pull it up for kicks.
i feel this way about mw in general

That would imply this place gives me vitality, when in reality this is probably the most mortal feeling forum on the internet next to MFGG itself.
Puddin
We got a snazzy new URL and lots of fun spells so I don't see what the big deal is! Plus we have SVG smileys and basically this forum is like it's own thing that I bet could become very popular if we alert the outside world to it. Anyways IMO we should still point the old board to https://archive.minus.world/ instead of having it be those confuzzling IP numbers. Grrr
Pedigree
Who the fug is minipup?