The Grr Emote Should Shake [Suggestion]

Puddin
Didn't Grrr used to shake like Mad? Regardless I think it'd be cuter and more emphazy (or uh, whatever the adverb version of the word "emphasize" is. Emphasizematic? Dead) if Grrr shaked its head back and forth. Also if it's a matter of needing someone to do it then I'll give it a whirl. IDK how to animate SVGs but this one would probably be simple enough. I'll get to it in the morning if enough of you folks think this is a worthwhile suggestion. So what DO you think? Let's have a discussion!
[Image: 7SRZqY7.gif]
rtsmarty
(Jun 2, 2017 at 11:11 AM)Puddin Wrote: emphazy (or uh, whatever the adverb version of the word "emphasize" is. Emphasizematic? Dead)
emphatic
Puddin
(Jun 2, 2017 at 12:14 PM)rtsmarty Wrote:
(Jun 2, 2017 at 11:11 AM)Puddin Wrote: emphazy (or uh, whatever the adverb version of the word "emphasize" is. Emphasizematic? Dead)
emphatic

Thank you.

Input on whether or not you want the Grr emote to shake?
Spritanium
For the animated SVGs I use Adobe Animate (rebranded Flash) and the Flash2Svg plugin which can be found on github
[Image: supercorrect.png]
rtsmarty
(Jun 2, 2017 at 2:44 PM)Puddin Wrote:
(Jun 2, 2017 at 12:14 PM)rtsmarty Wrote:
emphatic

Thank you.

Input on whether or not you want the Grr emote to shake?

Oh right. I do
T-man
Yeah it should be animated, it'd really sell the frustration. Should be real easy as two frames would be enough to illustrate it.
Puddin
Awesome! I'll get on it then. Gimme a little bit I'm eating lunch and doing laundry.

(Jun 2, 2017 at 3:47 PM)Spritanium Wrote: For the animated SVGs I use Adobe Animate (rebranded Flash) and the Flash2Svg plugin which can be found on github

Thanks.
Puddin
Animating SVGs is hard! I looked into it and I think that would take me three days to figure out how to do properly. But out of curiosity I gave up on that and tried just deleting the face from Mad in Inkscape and putting the face from Grrr in its layer and this was the result I got.

[Image: tofsaa.svg]
Pea
it's added! great contribution to the smiley list

Thread Tags

suggestion