Spritanium
Sonic used to have this thing called the Lil Chickie and it looked really good, I wanted to try it, but I never ordered it because I never wanted to say the words "Lil Chickie" to another human being. Now it's gone and I may never know the delectable delights of the Lil Chickie
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Stirling
not forcing spritey to be active in killing game
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
sealelement
(Jun 7, 2017 at 7:53 PM)StirlADrei Wrote: not forcing spritey to be active in killing game
100% pure gamer 100%
CHESHIRE ☯
Art school

I made some minor gains from it and the friends I've made are invaluable, but in hind sight all it really did was postpone 4 years of actual quality work and study in my field, and was a pretty genuine waste of money.
Pedigree
I regret nothing. Without making the mistakes I did I wouldn't be who I am today.
Stirling
Soda, that's why I dropped out this semester. Not worth the money for the improvement I can make on my own.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Mario
I don't really have any regrets. It's not that I'm Perfect and have never Fucked Up, but every fuck up has been valuable for my development as a person and I don't think I'd be the same Incredible Poster without the life experience.
sealelement
I regret lynching Drei. RIP
100% pure gamer 100%
Pedigree
Yeah, thanks Obama. Sniff...