kaZaam
(Jun 9, 2017 at 7:05 PM)Syaxamaphone Wrote: I will purposefully omit periods and commas because in reality I am emulating the rapid rate in which I spew words at people irl.

fuccen this. no caps is like explicitly a part of my tek and conveys how i "sound" in a way shifting would totally fuck up. the fact that it actually pisses people off is just l m a o
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Kabuto
not gonna read every post in this thread but it looked like Zero Kirby had fun with it too so i don't even understand why mfggers would get upset when the one poster supposedly targeted was clearly not upset
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Spritanium
(Jun 9, 2017 at 7:04 PM)Pedigree Wrote:
(Jun 9, 2017 at 7:00 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Well our two forums have one thing in common, we can quickly drum up 6 pages of nonsensical arguing about a subject that nobody even feels that strongly about

You always post in argument threads to talk about how pointless and nonsensical they are.

My question is: why bother if they are truly pointless and nonsensical?
It's really fun to be the most calm person in a thread and I take that opportunity whenever it presents itself
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Pea
i missed an entire 7 page drama while i was cutting the grass
Vertette
this is all really stupid
Yrrzy
(Jun 9, 2017 at 10:12 PM)Vertette Wrote: this is all really stupid

thanks
God
The MFGG:
10,000 used to post here.
Now it's a ghost town.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Spritanium
Bootleg Mario
A pastime cherished by all
Don't tell nintendo
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Aidan
make mario admin
T-man
(Jun 10, 2017 at 2:16 AM)Aidan Wrote: make mario admin

Please, MFGG didn't even treat the real Mario that well.
kaZaam
yea yknow what Marios Fuckin Good Games could use a little kesh
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
CHESHIRE ☯
We are the literal anarchist dregs of MFGG defined.
Everything MFGG as a forum once stood for is encapsulated in our legacy too.
Yet here we are, cut from the mold to stand alone when the oppression got to be too much.

As an old-as-shit-oldbie, I remember the progression of it all better than most. We were exiled, there were no positive terms in which that occurred. MFGG wanted to take their fangaming stuff more seriously, and so they did. We wanted to foster the community creativity in our own way, and so we did. In our exodus we found a new haven of our own, self-reliant without MFGGs crutch-like meta. So why should anyone ever submit?

I'm not even a part of this mess and I can understand clear as day that nothing is owed to either parties.

So if you're going to admit that an MFGGer started this mess, that means little has changed over there and you should check the internal politics. Don't bother coming over here to the outer limits to deliver your complaints. No one here is interested, and you are greatly out of your depth.
Shedinja
(Jun 9, 2017 at 5:27 PM)HylianDev Wrote: ... I can guarantee I'm the strongest MW supporter you have on staff.
Idk man that sounds like an opinion to me and as a MW regular I can refute that statement easily just saying
[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]