kaZaam
(Jun 9, 2017 at 5:29 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: let's be real here

this shit is the exact reason mfgg is dying.

not because fangames are inherently bad, not because the userbase is mostly kids, not because people lack passion, but because there is a giant fucking shadow of NO FUN ALLOWED cast over it constantly.

let's be real here it's probably all those things
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Pedigree
(Jun 9, 2017 at 5:31 PM)HylianDev Wrote:
(Jun 9, 2017 at 5:28 PM)Pedigree Wrote:
(Jun 9, 2017 at 5:25 PM)HylianDev Wrote: There's a bunch of shitpost topics being created by MW members, that's a raid

It's pretty immature. I'm a grown-ass man with a job. I've been over forum raids since I was old enough to drive. Have your fun, but if you're trying to make any kind of statement, nobody's going to be on your side now.

The shitpost topics started after you locked that thread for no reason. Duh-HOY! LOL

The first page of the topic devolved into bitterness, the second turned into shitposting. I could've let it go on, but it would've just been MW people posting random shit (shit which is against the rules), and probably more MFGG members coming in to talk shit about the MW members breaking rules on the forum.

You probably don't like that we don't really do shitposting on MFGG, but the environment is just not with that right now. We're deliberating on a PPP. It's taking a while. But also if you're going to come to a forum you haven't been to for a long time and break the rules as a collective, I'm not unjustified in locking the topic. Sorry

We stopped arguing, you escalated to lock anyways. And let me be real here, we were talking about fangames when you locked it AND a General Chat is an off topic forum.

You should really just log off lmao. Continue to be bitter about the Nazi Punching thread and make mod decisions based on your grudges lol.
Fun With Despair
(Jun 9, 2017 at 5:31 PM)HylianDev Wrote:
(Jun 9, 2017 at 5:28 PM)Pedigree Wrote:
(Jun 9, 2017 at 5:25 PM)HylianDev Wrote: There's a bunch of shitpost topics being created by MW members, that's a raid

It's pretty immature. I'm a grown-ass man with a job. I've been over forum raids since I was old enough to drive. Have your fun, but if you're trying to make any kind of statement, nobody's going to be on your side now.

The shitpost topics started after you locked that thread for no reason. Duh-HOY! LOL

The first page of the topic devolved into bitterness, the second turned into shitposting. I could've let it go on, but it would've just been MW people posting random shit (shit which is against the rules), and probably more MFGG members coming in to talk shit about the MW members breaking rules on the forum.

You probably don't like that we don't really do shitposting on MFGG, but the environment is just not with that right now. We're deliberating on a PPP. It's taking a while. But also if you're going to come to a forum you haven't been to for a long time and break the rules as a collective, I'm not unjustified in locking the topic. Sorry

why is posting "random shit" (jokes still relevant to the topic) against the rules in a GENERAL CHAT again?

give me one reason please as to why that is a rule beyond no fun allowed
HylianDev
(Jun 9, 2017 at 5:31 PM)Pedigree Wrote: It's not just one member. You guys bring up Minus World CONSTANTLY.

So this is about being bitter then?

(Jun 9, 2017 at 5:31 PM)Pedigree Wrote: Calling me unstable is disingenuous as fuck, yeah don't think I didn't miss you called us all unstable you little shit.

I didn't call every single individual on MW mentally unstable. I referred to the people who were angrily posting in the topic as unstable, and what I meant was that if you get that pissed if one negative thing is said about MW, then your attitude about the situation is unstable.

Guys I'm trying to level with you, I could do without all the feels
I'm really curious as to what inappropriate things were posted? Care to enlighten the family? You deleted the evidence so ig now we'll just have to take your word for it @HylianDev
HylianDev
(Jun 9, 2017 at 5:34 PM)Zelma❤ Wrote: I'm really curious as to what inappropriate things were posted? Care to enlighten the family? You deleted the evidence so ig now we'll just have to take your word for it @HylianDev

Every topic that gets posted on MFGG is kept. If you're trying to say that the topics at hand weren't shitposts, not only did I leave ones posted after I decided to stop trying to clean up an active mess so you can go see the shitposts there, but every post made can be presented to you if it were necessary.
kaZaam
(Jun 9, 2017 at 5:34 PM)HylianDev Wrote: Guys I'm trying to level with you, I could do without all the feels
oh god dont go there. this whole drama started with you being upset in the first place lol
Pedigree
it's not just one negative thing or one member

it's not about bitterness

it's about you, a moderator, constantly letting this shit slide and fostering negativity

I like fangames, I want to make more fangames. Instead every time I login to MFGG there's someone shitposting (which SUPPOSEDLY, according to you, you do not allow) against MW as if it's a cancerous tumor, spreading false information about the Split while also talking about bringing the PPP back and implementing MW-like features.

If you don't want MW to respond to negativity, do your job and stop it so we don't have to defend ourselves. It's really not that hard to use moderator tools, though I lament that you have to use the PHPBB ones!
Aidan
(Jun 9, 2017 at 5:36 PM)HylianDev Wrote:
(Jun 9, 2017 at 5:34 PM)Zelma❤ Wrote: I'm really curious as to what inappropriate things were posted? Care to enlighten the family? You deleted the evidence so ig now we'll just have to take your word for it @HylianDev

Every topic that gets posted on MFGG is kept. If you're trying to say that the topics at hand weren't shitposts, not only did I leave ones posted after I decided to stop trying to clean up an active mess so you can go see the shitposts there, but every post made can be presented to you if it were necessary.

my thread was about fan games
you even said it was a good thread, then we talked about fan games, then the thread was locked
why was my thread about fan games locked when we were using it to talk about fan games
T-man
While I appreciate where you guys are coming from, MFGG is not our forum and they have the right to run it however they'd like. If our unique brand of shitposting goes unappreciated by MFGG then so be it, it's nothing to get into a fight over.
kaZaam
these sad affirmations about the rationality of your posts do nothing but make you look more insecure btw
Fun With Despair
please answer my questions about the general chat

thanks

I didn't ask you to preach, I asked you to tell us what inappropriate things were posted. Honestly none of the threads made were worse than that spongebob thread that hasn't been locked and deleted.
T-man
Also I don't go to the MFGG forums much, do people really talk a lot of shit about MW? I honest to God thought that was a meme.
kaZaam
why did everyone dogpile me in that podcast question when the real answer's been in front of us all along
Pedigree
It's true t-man
HylianDev
(Jun 9, 2017 at 5:37 PM)kaZaam Wrote:
(Jun 9, 2017 at 5:34 PM)HylianDev Wrote: Guys I'm trying to level with you, I could do without all the feels
oh god dont go there. this whole drama started with you being upset in the first place lol

My first post comes off as pissed. I didn't mean to sound that way, it just kinda happened that way. Can we all calm down please? The only reason I started the topic was to come to try to level with you guys. I'm not being salty, I'm not being pissed. If I was just pissed I'd have banned every account, or at least issued some kind of warning. I'm trying to defuse the situation and lighten the tension between MW and MFGG.

I'm probably failing at that a lot but my starting point here is I want you guys to believe me that I'm here to relieve tension between MW and MFGG, not to yell at you because I'm mad.
Pedigree
(Jun 9, 2017 at 5:38 PM)Aidan Wrote:

my thread was about fan games
you even said it was a good thread, then we talked about fan games, then the thread was locked
why was my thread about fan games locked when we were using it to talk about fan games
Fun With Despair
answer my question
kaZaam
(Jun 9, 2017 at 5:40 PM)HylianDev Wrote:
(Jun 9, 2017 at 5:37 PM)kaZaam Wrote:

My first post comes off as pissed. I didn't mean to sound that way, it just kinda happened that way. Can we all calm down please? The only reason I started the topic was to come to try to level with you guys. I'm not being salty, I'm not being pissed. If I was just pissed I'd have banned every account, or at least issued some kind of warning. I'm trying to defuse the situation and lighten the tension between MW and MFGG.

I'm probably failing at that a lot but my starting point here is I want you guys to believe me that I'm here to relieve tension between MW and MFGG, not to yell at you because I'm mad.

thing is you're just exacerbating whatever tension there is