kaZaam
(Jun 9, 2017 at 5:56 PM)Yrrzy Wrote: i miss pre-split mfgg that place was cool with shitposting

if that were true we wouldn't be here rn
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Yrrzy
thats all mw is tbh its the continuation of pre-split mfgg

we're more like old mfgg than new mfgg is
Draku
Unless I missed something this doesn't look like a "raid" at all.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
T-man
(Jun 9, 2017 at 5:59 PM)Draku Wrote: Unless I missed something this doesn't look like a "raid" at all.

It wasn't. It was more activity than MFGG is used to and they got spooked.
Spritanium
Where even is this supposed MFGG-MW tension that I'm hearing about? Nobody has even mentioned MFGG in months
[Image: supercorrect.png]
kaZaam
just admit mfgg is such a boring forum that you just made up drama to get off to. it's not like it'd be the first time
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Spritanium
(Jun 9, 2017 at 5:59 PM)Yrrzy Wrote: thats all mw is tbh its the continuation of pre-split mfgg

we're more like old mfgg than new mfgg is
Yeah that was one of the big goals, creating a site tailored to our community instead of trying to force the community into a box
Draku
(Jun 9, 2017 at 6:00 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Where even is this supposed MFGG-MW tension that I'm hearing about? Nobody has even mentioned MFGG in months
I fucking hate MFGG (Macho Flamingo's Great Galley)
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Stirling
(Jun 9, 2017 at 6:00 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Where even is this supposed MFGG-MW tension that I'm hearing about? Nobody has even mentioned MFGG in months

hylian dev deleted threads
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Welp @HylianDev refuses to aknowledge the great one's prescene and omni-potent question so I leave this bullshit drama with the same thing I asked on MFGG

What do you guys think of this vid
Spritanium

>your face when you have a whole Galaxy for mario fangames and there's still nothing to do

Pedigree

>suggesting Nintendo Fan Games Galaxy a shitpost

no I've suggested that in the Discord, it's a serious suggestion

I'd also play a Mario themed killing game
HylianDev
Whatever, I'm getting more and more convinced that I just misread the situation.

My bad guys. I locked a topic that shouldn't have been locked.

I didn't do it with any animosity or out of any grudges or anything, I was trying to do the right thing. Sorry.

On my "raid" comments: I took the posts on the second page of the initial thread as if they were mocking the community in a mean-spirited way or something, I was in the moment and had just read basically the whole topic in a couple minutes and kinda mushed the mood of "MW SUCKS!" "NUH UH" into the rest of the topic. My judgement failed.

After that, a bunch of shitpost topics were posted, some of which I took down. After a few of them I just left them. Some of the activity is very welcome, some of it is not. I'll deal with it as a I cool down, or maybe somebody else will.

I really do want MW users and MFGG users to get along. But I realized that there's an entirely different vision on MW than there is on MFGG.

We're in talks to get a true off-topic board. General Chat is not an off-topic board, believe it or not. If you want MFGG to change its somewhat strict environment, there's a Suggestions board (which I made sure was created upon request by a MW member). In that suggestions board, we're deliberating about it. Express your opinion there. Posting topics like "demod HylianDev" or talking about Morgan Webb's tits is just going to give the MW haters more reason to blindly hate anything that comes out of here, and it's not like I can defend that kind of stuff either.
Pedigree
(Jun 9, 2017 at 5:57 PM)mit Wrote: most of the threads are genuine threads that we probably should and/or would have eventually anyway if we had a PPP (mostly so the GC can stay as it is and the PPP can have less "serious" threads) and im pretty sure most of the animosity drizzled out right before the thread got locked, and even then the animosity only started because vimimin posted something entirely irrelevant and mean

thank you mit,

you're a great poster