is it racist to not be sexually attracted to certain races

Spritanium
This is copypasta material

Quote:As I have said it before and I will say it again...

Let me make this plain and simple...

I'm a gay man who VOTED for Trump. Why?
I love America and wish it to become strong and whole again and

I don't want to die at the hands of radical Islamic terrorists.

I am gay and for Trump!

The liberal gay community preaches peace, love, and tolerance but they only extend it to people who think like they do.

#GaysForTrump just does not fit their Narrative

Its why they hate us, and refuse to believe we exist.

I think what needs to happen is both sides need to work together to promote peace, understanding, and tolerance, so that we can talk to each other once again and exchange ideas without coming to blows with each other and then maybe we can get people to come around to showing their support for our PRESIDENT - Donald J Trump.

Only Together Can We

Make America Great Again for Everyone

I always love reading posts like this where the writer just feels so victimized that people are making fun of their vote, even though they're probably part of the millions who just spent the past 8 goddamn years doing the same exact shit
[Image: supercorrect.png]
God
Admit to yourself
That you hold racial bias
And work up from there

It's for your own good
You're the one that's missing out
We don't really care
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Spritanium
Nobody is saying it's not racial bias. It' s just not racism
Vertette
I love chocolate women, they make the best noises

If you don't want in on that it's your loss
T-man
(Jun 12, 2017 at 7:00 PM)Vertette Wrote: I love chocolate women
[Image: DL4f2eY.jpg]
Vertette
if I could marry chocolate I would, but our society's biased
Yrrzy
is it racist to not be attracted to furries Hmm...
Bee
extremely
God
(Jun 12, 2017 at 6:51 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Nobody is saying it's not racial bias. It' s just not racism

In the conclusion,
There is no real distinction
Between these two terms.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Briraka
(Jun 12, 2017 at 11:23 PM)OracularREBORN Wrote:
(Jun 12, 2017 at 6:51 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Nobody is saying it's not racial bias. It' s just not racism

In the conclusion,
There is no real distinction
Between these two terms.

alternate approach to the situation
it is indeed racist, but not enough to raise a stink
briraka can't speak haiku
Spritanium
Is it sexist if you aren't attracted to women?

If you think it's racist to not be attracted to certain races, then logically you must answer yes Hmm...
Spritanium
tbh though it's kind of important to make a distinction between racial bias and racism

If my brain tells me a certain type of people are on average more physically attractive, but I make an educated decision to not let that affect my view of other peoples' standing in society (because why would it), then that's...not racist

Keep in mind i'm not saying "someone who is X race can never be attractive". That would lean more toward being racist imo

But you can judge me according to your own definitions, it's not really up to me lol
Spritanium
Don't crucify me
Racism is tricky stuff
Hashtag Not All Men
God
Your brain is still you,
You can listen to your brain
Or think with your heart

As for sexism,
Some gay men do hate women.
Coincidence? No.
Spritanium
I think with my heart
That fair skin is attractive
Don't kinkshame me bruh
God
I'm not kinkshaming
I'm calling you a racist.
What is the problem?
Spritanium
No problemo here
I'm confident in myself
And not conflicted
Spritanium
Minus World News Flash:
You have to think I'm sexy
Or you're something-ist
God
"Racial bias"; a term
Only to make racist folk
Feel comfortable.

Sooner the person
Who admits their racism
Than he who hides it.

I am a racist
And because I know this fact
I am vigilant.
CHESHIRE ☯
It's not racist, in fact it's expected. People inherently gravitate towards people like them, so it's 100% normal.
That said, there's nothing wrong with being with someone of a different race either.
One should be comfortable enough to associate with other races and people, and they should be tolerant of all cultures. But that doesn't mean they have to love them, or desire them.

I love me some Japanese culture. Hell I've lived in Japan, I have family that lives there, and I work for an institution that is primarily Japanese staffed. I've dealt with plenty of Japanese women and greatly appreciate their work ethic, serious demeanor, and demure yet adamant resolve. But for all the Japanese friends I have, I've never once found myself interested romantically or sexually in dating a Japanese woman. If that makes me racist, then fuck me right?