is it racist to not be sexually attracted to certain races

Bee
hey can we not
Spritanium
What's the problem though? Nobody's hot. We're just having a discussion
[Image: supercorrect.png]
sealelement
i just wanted to copy fun with despair's funny bait thread that he posted on mfgg first, just as a joke ;_;
100% pure gamer 100%
T-man
(Jun 14, 2017 at 7:27 PM)seal Wrote: i just wanted to copy fun with despair's funny bait thread that he posted on mfgg first, just as a joke ;_;
nothing is a joke on minus world

nothing
God
(Jun 14, 2017 at 6:19 PM)Aidan Wrote: i've been having some thoughts that maybe racism ain't so bad
i think it's time to start looking at the good parts of racism instead of always focusing on the negative

Yes
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
CHESHIRE ☯
(Jun 14, 2017 at 12:20 AM)OracularREBORN Wrote: the problem is that ppl are scared of the word racist coz they conjur up extremities in their head lyk the KKK or some shit when in reality racism is significantly more commonplace and highly productive under capitalism. i cannot even begin to imagine how many mental backflips one must execute in order for a light-skinned person such as myself to convince themselves that they aren't a racist.

I'd argue that racism is inherently derogatory. You can absolutely hate a culture vehemently, but if you aren't outwardly harming or negatively influencing other people with your opinion than it isn't racism.

Maybe I'm of the smallest demographic here, but I have always seen racism as directly akin to intolerance. It is fueled by personal opinion, but not synonymous to it.
God
lol spritey and t-man im not interested in converting you for my sake. do you honestly think you play any role whatsoever in my emancipation haha??? no, i'm asking you to acknowledge your racism because it is literally poisoning your worldviews and stopping you from enjoying your lives lol...

you aren't gonna be a fucking martyr if you acknowledge that you're both racists lmao. we are creating the New World with or without your aid and you can't change that. we don't care if you are left behind in the Old World.
God
(Jun 15, 2017 at 12:13 AM)Cheshire ♭ Wrote:
(Jun 14, 2017 at 12:20 AM)OracularREBORN Wrote: the problem is that ppl are scared of the word racist coz they conjur up extremities in their head lyk the KKK or some shit when in reality racism is significantly more commonplace and highly productive under capitalism. i cannot even begin to imagine how many mental backflips one must execute in order for a light-skinned person such as myself to convince themselves that they aren't a racist.

I'd argue that racism is inherently derogatory. You can absolutely hate a culture vehemently, but if you aren't outwardly harming or negatively influencing other people with your opinion than it isn't racism.

Maybe I'm of the smallest demographic here, but I have always seen racism as directly akin to intolerance. It is fueled by personal opinion, but not synonymous to it.

yea i feel this buzz esp wrt to intolerance, but i think intolerance is much more deep-rooted than ppl lyk to believe. most ppl cant even tolerate themselves let alone other folks. when the world is already this derogatory, it hard to draw the line between what is and what isnt racism. at the end of the day i don't thibk the distinction is as important as wat is done to remove one's own racist values, for their own sake as much as anyone else's.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
CHESHIRE ☯
(Jun 15, 2017 at 12:30 AM)OracularREBORN Wrote: yea i feel this buzz esp wrt to intolerance, but i think intolerance is much more deep-rooted than ppl lyk to believe. most ppl cant even tolerate themselves let alone other folks. when the world is already this derogatory, it hard to draw the line between what is and what isnt racism. at the end of the day i don't thibk the distinction is as important as wat is done to remove one's own racist values, for their own sake as much as anyone else's.

I can get behind this. Self-improvement is always the first step to changing the hearts of others. One should lead by example, and when they reap the benefits others will view these healthy changes as far more tangible.
Spritanium
Have fun creating a new world by insulting everyone lol
God
i havent insulted anyone :/
Bee
can we just

not
Fun With Despair
(Jun 15, 2017 at 4:28 AM)Bee Wrote: can we just

not

i literally don't see an issue
T-man
I don't see much issue either. As far as touchy threads on Minus World go, this is going really well. It's just uncomfortable subject matter, so long as people aren't flinging shit they're more than welcome to discuss it.
Fun With Despair
yeah, outside of orion and spritey's bizarre adventure, people are mostly being civil in a controversial topic

it's amazing
God
and even as far as Spritey vs. Orion battles go this one is fairly tame.
Spritanium
I didn't think there was a problem at all, this is just sorta how I talk when I'm discussing something seriously

I do think it counts as an insult to call somebody racist but I'm not losing sleep over it. Nothing has really happened here for anyone to be mad/uncivil about
Pedigree
I think I've discovered that white people tend to turn me off more than anyone else because of various behaviors they exhibit towards others. Does this make me a terrible person?
sealelement
why did i make this thread? was this thread a spoof on a different thread or was i making a joke out of something someone said in the discord i dont remember but anyways idgaf yall can date or sexually attract whatever yall want mw
sealelement
oh i just scrolled up that was what happened i just copied fun with despairs thread as a joke. draku you can lock this thread if you want
100% pure gamer 100%