Elyk
Some idiot has set up a bank on our premises. Since I know some of you have a fascination with phantom thieves, you might enjoy this. I have taken care of the hard part for you. I have set up some direct lines into the bank so we can snoop on conversations. Unfortunately my hacking was a little funky so you still need to log in to the accounts with the correct passwords. It probably would be a bad idea to start sending messages out or changing account passwords, we don't want them to know we're here. Spooking them is to everyone's disadvantage. Once you reach the prize, remember who your friends were. That said, if you were all good little boys and girls you wouldn't be interested in pulling off a heist like this, so I don't honestly expect you to share the loot.

To make up for my faulty hacking, I did a little digging in the trash and found this note. It might be a good starting place, who knows?
Note from Trash Wrote:b4nk3r
Elyk
Feel free to make threads here to discuss any info you find with others. Everything should be solvable right now but you might have to do a fair amount of guessing to reach the final prize.
Fun With Despair

>b4nk3r

who let a homestuck roleplayer work at the mw bank

what kind of loony motherfucker is running the hr department
Bee
phantom thief is innocent this time dont look at me
Aidan
wait a minute
[Image: ltZm9tF.png]
WAIT A MINUTE
[Image: BGkwE4v.png]
ZOOM, ENHANCE
[Image: FnjC9LI.png]
T-man
It doesn't seem to be a password, hmm...
Draku
(Jun 16, 2017 at 5:05 AM)T-man Wrote: It doesn't seem to be a password, hmm...
it is, check the new accounts for a full list of event accts

you're looking for a certain 2nd bank clerk.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
the void
looks like your checks are null and
the void
the void
will upset many cashiers
CHESHIRE ☯
I didn't rob this bank… yet