Spritanium
Poor thing is just gathering dust but there must be somebody who isn't bored of this console yet
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man

>not ditching that shit as soon as it was apparent it was a failure

you have no one to blame but yourself
Kabuto
how much you want boss man
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Bee
ill give you 5EX
Spritanium
Actually I think I'll put it on ebay because I can apparently get over $200 for the 32gb bundle with a few games?
Agastya
trying to use minus world as a platform to shill your ebay account? fucking unbelievable. how deep does the staff corruption go?
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
T-man
(Jun 22, 2017 at 7:35 AM)Agastya Wrote: trying to use minus world as a platform to shill your ebay account? fucking unbelievable. how deep does the staff corruption go?
Oh man, you think that's bad? You'd freak if you find out that 1% of all EX earned by any user goes directly into my account.

Not that that happens or anything.
Fun With Despair
Killing Games are rigged for EX laundering purposes too.

Or are they....?
Spritanium
(Jun 23, 2017 at 10:22 PM)T-man Wrote:
(Jun 22, 2017 at 7:35 AM)Agastya Wrote: trying to use minus world as a platform to shill your ebay account? fucking unbelievable. how deep does the staff corruption go?
Oh man, you think that's bad? You'd freak if you find out that 1% of all EX earned by any user goes directly into my account.

Not that that happens or anything.
The real freak out inducing thing is that sometimes if I want an item but don't have it I'll just edit the database directly