The Minus World New Thread Championships 2017

The Semi-Sweet Prune Fairy
Greetings, my lovelies, it's been a long time! I hope that you've all been well! I have received word that it's gotten rather quiet around here lately, so I have a proposition for you: Create the best threads that you can and put "MWNTC" in the Thread Tags box! The goal is to make threads that will encourage a response from other members, whether sweet or salty. I will award points to the thread based upon the following criteria:

1 point for each reply, excluding your own.
5 point for each good shit and reaction on the OP.
10 points for each page, but your thread will be disqualified if each page is filled with your own posts.
25 points for each spell cast on the OP.
50 points for each member that posted in your thread besides you.
100 for each salt cam your thread generates.
200 for each frame that shit your thread generates.

You can enter three threads maximum to the MWNTC and all of the points will be added together. Also please ensure that your thread isn't a duplicate of a thread that has already occurred, my dears. Good luck! You will have until Wednesday, July 12th at 12:01AM PST to get your entries in! Do not forget to put "MWNTC" in the Thread Tags!

The prize is 9000 EX with 1st place getting 5000 EX, 2nd place getting 3000 EX and 3rd place getting 1000 EX! Let's keep MW bustling, my dears!
Dude
wait a minute aren't you dead

wait a minute aren't i dead
Yrrzy
please post in my thread ty https://minus.world/showthread.php?tid=2754
(Jun 28, 2017 at 11:37 PM)Dude Wrote: wait a minute aren't you dead

wait a minute aren't i dead

I was resurrected with positive feelings around the world.

As for you, well, you do seem to being losing your luster.
Some tips:

-Genuinely controversial threads generate a lot of activity.
-Don't be afraid to salt mine for responses provided you do not violate Minus World rules.
-Try not to be too obvious with begging for replies and reactions.
Yrrzy
(Jun 28, 2017 at 11:41 PM)The Semi-Sweet Prune Fairy Wrote: -Try not to be too obvious with begging for replies and reactions.

rude
Pedigree
(Jun 28, 2017 at 11:43 PM)Yrrzy Wrote:
(Jun 28, 2017 at 11:41 PM)The Semi-Sweet Prune Fairy Wrote: -Try not to be too obvious with begging for replies and reactions.

rude

Well the Fairy is only Semi-Sweet, after all.
Pedigree
We need more new threads, c'mon gang!

Thread Tags

mwntc