I heard a quarter life crisis is when one's brain's done developing in one's mid 20's

Puddin
Then why has mine been lasting since the age of 19 (I'm 26 now) and why do I just feel like I'm Benjamin Buttoning my way into having a the personality of a poorly-written, two dimensional anime character?

I mean if that's going to happen then fine but it needs to hurry the heck up because it's not freaking fun having existential crises like 20 times a year for over half a dozen years straight. I am not an intelligent man and my soul is tired.

Some of this thread is satirical; yes I do realize I just have one personality and ego is an illusion and yada yada yada so spare me the lectures; this is a serious thread and I like to have fun with the way I word my rantings and ravings. Desperate to find someone who will read the nonsense I pour my heart and soul ( Grin Grin Grin ) into writing and think to themselves "Hmm. Yeah Puddin, I feel that feel." Even if they're going to post "Nah Puddin, you're nuts. And what are you talking about, spare you the lecture? Excuse me? Rude! No one was going to lecture you! Stop making assumptions!"

Woke up very very early this morning from a nightmare. Been sleeping plenty but decided to have some Rockstar energy drinks to spare myself the risk of falling asleep into another one. A few hours of sleep once in a while isn't going to kill me when I've gotten a pretty good bed routine going. Ah, what was this thread about? Ah yes, quarter life crisis? Regular existential crisis? What was I going to ask? I dunno. I could always ask my shrink, I suppose. But Minus World. The thrill. The gamble. There's nothing else like it. I love you guys, I really do. I love posting projects and getting feedback, negative or positive on the internet. The same could be said for my posts.

Ruh roh! Cringe territory! Who was it that said it, Nixon? "There is nothing to fear but fear itself." Nah, ain't gonna jerk your chain right now. I know it was good ol' Franky D. Roosevelt. Not Nixon. The bastard. Anywho, the point in this train of thought is don't let cringe hold you back or you'll miss out on the fun in life, man! I mean, don't go out being mean to people. That's just mean. But look at my sentence structure. The audacity of the things I say. Some of the short sentences. The seemingly random jumps of trains of thought and the unwarranted self importance and arrogance required to write such a thread that even the mightiest of esoteric Puddin scholars (which totally exist 🙄) might have trouble deciphering.

But back to my original point. Or question. This er, regular existential crisis that has been happening to me since, oh, I dunno, yeah, since right about I hit adulthood. Is that common? It's gotta be a taboo subject. Either that or gosh to dickens people are just outright tired of hearing me asking about it. Am I right ladies and gentlemen? Regards, Rick Sanchez. But seriously, anyone willing to throw me a bone? Does every human on planet earth just wake up in the morning one day like "holy crap, I'm aware that I can make plans and think ahead and this is fucking scary as shit and I want to make it go away make it STOP I just want it to go away please; I want to go back to the void from whence I came" or was I a little er... slow in this department?

Is that it? This human condition I keep hearing about? Does it hit most people in early childhood and for some reason it didn't hit me until adulthood? Or is that other thing? What did I write? It's taboo? We don't talk about it?

Maybe it was with me before 19 and I just picked 19 for some arbitrary https://emooranges.ytmnd.com/ reason. Sometimes I pick age 12 for similar reasons. Had certain things hit me in the feels at those two ages. Everybody's got problems. Guess I got to learn to count my blessings instead of my er, unblessings.... and realize the grass is always greener, and so on, and so forth.

Leave a comment if you've been at a similar place and please leave a reaction if you at least read my post. I just hope something in here I wrote made someone think I put a lot of effort into writing this or that I wrote utter nonsense. My worst nightmare is that someone would imagine this post took a medium amount of effort, or somewhere on the spectrum between maximum effort and zero effort. I shudder at the very thought. I will take the thread dying with zero responses, reactions, and spells as a sign to never make such a thread again.

Oh @"gothgirlgangORACULAR", where art thou? 50% of the time I feel you're the person on the forum who understands me the very most and 50% of the time I feel you're the person who understands me the very least. If this ping was unwanted then oops.
I feel like you're at that age when people think about it a lot MORE than usual just due to it being past the half way point, but I mean, you're always evolving and if you want a reason to exist..or know why you're existing you gotta find it I guess. It's scary cause you cant gamefaq or youtube your purpose no matter what some tells you. You just gotta try different shit, live, LEAVE YOUR COMPUTER and hopefully you'll find it.

Longer post than usual, but I don't know what you meant by go back to the void you once came from? I assume you either mean not existing or going back into your mom's pussy which is weird as fuck mate but I can relate. We are more a like than you think besides your cokehead internet rants the only difference is with the help of the cosmos I flipped off introspective thinking and switched that for extroverted acting; or rather the cycle goes THINK->ACTING -> INTROSPECT

but it's just a theory...............................
Pedigree
I wish I had something to add to this thread, but I don't so instead have a couple good shits.
Vertette
(Jul 8, 2017 at 9:01 AM)Puddin™ Wrote: Does every human on planet earth just wake up in the morning one day like "holy crap, I'm aware that I can make plans and think ahead and this is fucking scary as shit and I want to make it go away make it STOP I just want it to go away please; I want to go back to the void from whence I came" or was I a little er... slow in this department?
Yes, everyone has that realization around the time they become adults. Maybe I was unique in that department but for me personally, it didn't hit me that hard because I was already out of the house by 17 and learning how to take care of my business with help from others. Even so, it's the kind of realization that won't ever really go away, you just become numb to that feeling of people expecting you to clean up after yourself, even if it seems you don't always have all the answers.

Having that much responsibility thrust upon you so suddenly seems scary at first, but you'll get used to it vOv