We really do need a different form of EXP economy [Meta]

Puddin
Spells are too expensive and people are too Empty to click reacts on posts (I think I click reacts on quite a few posts; I click react on almost every post I read and I click Good Sh*t on every post that I strongly agree with or I enjoy deeply or makes me feel or makes me laugh.)

AFAIK the main ways of getting EXP are to have spells cast on your posts, make posts, make threads, have posts made in your threads, and to have have reacts and Good Sh*ts on your posts.

Anyway we need more ways of obtaining EXP, things that give us EXP need to give us more EXP than they currently do, and spells need to be less expensive. Ciao.
Elyk
I click reactions on most posts.

I think spell knockback is going away completely though in the future though so there's that.
T-man
(Jul 9, 2017 at 7:49 PM)Elyk Wrote: I click reactions on most posts.

I think spell knockback is going away completely though in the future though so there's that.
I hope Spritey gets settled in and normal development can resume soon, it's been so long I forgot why we even decided to do away with knockback.

I also think we should start using the Slack again, the larger active population in the Discord has made keeping track of development and ideas more difficult.