Spritanium
LOL
Spritanium
yeah probably
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Mario
[deleted]
kaZaam
yea i had to do a lot of flash work in dig media courses back in hs so i know about vectors n shit, svgs seem kinda similar. prob should just get a 1080 monitor at some point
kaZaam
also another prob is that this is a fuckin 32inch 768p screen so i think i just have a str8 weird setup. like it's the tote opposite of a phone screen
Mario
[deleted]
T-man
(May 26, 2016 at 4:42 AM)McPhresh Wrote: 32inch 768p screen
That's basically my monitor too, you don't need to feel alone.
Spritanium
@"McPhresh"

Are you using a television as a computer monitor
Spritanium
Because if so I just found your problem lol
kaZaam
yis dont make fun of me
Spritanium
I have a friend who did that for years, no idea how she could handle it since she would use it for illustrator and other graphic stuff

TV/movies are fine on a low DPI screen like that, but on a computer screen there's a lot more detail you have to focus on

You'd probably have a much better time with even a cheap 1080p monitor, not just on MW but in general
kaZaam
yea ur right. when i got this pc i just didnt gib a shit about a monitor n just used the tv i alr had and just never bothered w it. the dpi or whatever is shitty but the input lag happens to be p low esp for a tv so its not so bad for like games n shit
kaZaam
prob just gonna get a normal smaller 1080 monitor n just use this one as like a secondary thing. 32 inches of lcd can't be 2good for my eyes even w f.lux anyway
Spritanium
Oh yeah, that probably kicks ass for games

Anything multimedia-related is fine on those screens really (except maybe the newer games that have ridiculously small text for some reason)
Spritanium
I wish you could make that avatar show different colors in different posts on the same page
rtsmarty
You could do that if we had ~official~ support for randomised avatars
T-man
(May 26, 2016 at 9:47 AM)Spritanium Wrote: I have a friend who did that for years, no idea how she could handle it since she would use it for illustrator and other graphic stuff

TV/movies are fine on a low DPI screen like that, but on a computer screen there's a lot more detail you have to focus on

You'd probably have a much better time with even a cheap 1080p monitor, not just on MW but in general

buy me a monitor spritey
Draku
(May 26, 2016 at 4:42 AM)McPhresh Wrote: 32inch 768p screen
everything you've said makes sense now.

good lord.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
kaZaam
(May 26, 2016 at 9:51 AM)Spritanium Wrote: I wish you could make that avatar show different colors in different posts on the same page
fuc now i want that too