Yoshin
It appears that Semester 2 is starting!

You guys have no idea how much funding it took to rescue you all from that dammed boat, and then on top of that we had to bring you all back to life. You bet Monokuma got a stern talking to(which he ignored), but thats the past. If you're wondering about the new facilities thats also Monokuma's fault. Really a sight I did not want to see

Now is the future! Because of all the hub bub with these Killing Games we don't have a lot of funding, which means less classes, but don't let that put you off! This is your EDUCATION here! You can't be throwing that away. To compensate class times are longer!
If you would like to participate in class, please sign up below. I wont force you to participate in every class but you might make Yuno sad. Plus you need to pass don't you?

If you plan on participating please say so in this thread, it makes marking easier

The Map
Spoiler:

Classes To Look FORWARD TO:
- Art
- Social Studies
- Gym
- History
Funding too low, couldn't purchase HISTORY OF MINUS WOLD VOL 1: PRE SH*T
- Finances
- Gym Period 2
- Art Period 2

If you wanna do things between class, just pop @Yuno a PM, she'll tell me and then come next class there'll be a big post about between class happenings. (You better not do anything shady, Yuno doesn't like it when people do bad things)
Yoshin
First class starts tomorrow, so have fun on break 1!
Dude
so how many attempts are we allowed
where's the knives
also where's the bathroom
Yoshin
(Aug 1, 2017 at 1:54 AM)Dude Wrote: where's the bathroom

Well as you see, there's a pond
Really though there's an outhouse out back.
brainwyrms
I can't wait to go to school with my good friend Yuno!!!!!!
[Image: B3S9ub9.png]
Superchao
PUT ME IN, COACH
Mario
fuck it put me in there
Pea
this is the only time i can go back to high school and have social flags with other girls
Pea
or guys, if they're into me
Obama Machine
My fellow Americans,

I don't know what happened, but somehow, I have been brought back to life through means that are beyond our National Intelligence's understanding. The last thing I recall before passing away was being strangled to death by a love-crazed bull man, and I thought that once my spirit was avenged, I would be freed of this life; alas, it is time for your former President of the United States to return to school.

I pledge to do my absolute best to get A's in every class, and additionally, as a community organizer, I will assist struggling students with their coursework. Minus World Boarding School deserves to be one of the most prestigious and respected schools in the nation, and if we all put in the work together, we can make that dream happen.

I will see you all in class.

By the way, whoever mutilated my body is going to get the Secret Service sent after them.
Dude
i might as well mention actually joining or something
what could possible go wrong in school
Yuno
You can submit actions for break 1
Turb
I'll join so I can fully make up for KG2
Two_Finger
I'm here to act 2 school for cool
Spooks?
Maaaan, why do I keep getting demoted? I'm a great mentor! Just look at Draku!

Truly my star pupil.
Two_Finger
if uh, if anyone wants a little something to take the edge off, come see me by the pond during break. I got the stuff.
Yrrzy
idk what happens in this but ok
Stirling
do i have to sign up, or do i just get to play
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Shroomguy
Hi I'm here about the custodian position