Yoshin

Time for my favourite class of the day! In this we will be being friendly taking Social Studies to a more literal meaning then what is normally taught.
You will interview 3 members. I don't care which just pick three, preferably at random and interview them based on an interview questionnaire that you will submit to me for screening before interviewing your chosen three. This isn't limited to fellow students, you could interview faculty or even LottoBot but I can't imagine you getting much info out of him.
After you've interviewed 3 members, report back here and tell us what you've learned.

It should go without saying but try not to poke and prod at these peoples lives, I want simple questions not group therapy.
Class ends tomorrow at 23:00 EST. Good luck students!
Dude
fuck i hate current events
Spooks?
An interrogation? Are you sure this isn't a Killing Game?
Yoshin
Due date has been extended! Tomorrow at 19:00 EST
Gym class should still start tomorrow(hopefully), you just have an extension since it looks like the assignment will take longer then class time will allow.

I wonder what @Monokuma has in store?

Feel free to message @Yuno your break actions!
Two_Finger
What I have found out is that people relatively enjoy their time here at school
that and everybody wants to pass!
Mario
For my social studies test I decided to take the questions from an Internet Personality Quiz and see what certain Minus World members would get if they took the quiz, without letting them know they were taking the quiz.

The results are surprising!!!

Full disclosure, my result is Kagome

Quote:Mario
Kagome
[Image: 6bd73889-c4da-4e61-852d-ed265c72f6c1.jpg]
You're Kagome- AKA the mom friend. Kagome is sweet and pure, but she has a temper and a shape tongue, too. Kagome can go from zero to ten real fast, and she takes things as they go. While you are a very valuable friend and a good person in general, everyone knows not to hurt those you love.

Here are my top 3 responses that I will use for grading purposes:

Quote:Fun With Despair
Miroku
[Image: e19429d9-e446-403e-bd72-b42f699a0ab7.jpg]
We all have sex on our minds at some point. Maybe every point. And, well, speaking of points.... Forget it. You got Miroku! While he's known for being the pervert of the series, he's actually a rather smart fellow. You care more than you want to admit, and if you fall- boy, do you fall hard. You put others before yourself in most cases, but hey, you've gotta do what you've gotta do to live. And you wanna live comfortably...

Quote:Mariofan168
Inuyasha
[Image: c9342d88-5b2c-4d1f-99f1-4a70cab861cc.jpg]
You got Inuyasha! You don't take shit from anyone, and you won't hesitate to 'stick it to the man' so to speak. With that all said, you may be a bit violent, but you are a kind soul despite it all. You may THINK you're a big bad, but really, you're a precious baby with a lot of feelings and a natural aversion to the word "sit."

Quote:Renzo "The Renz" Kukenson
Shippo
[Image: 6e064c5f-7af7-4f82-9ce7-4accbaa2e7a7.jpg]
Shippo may be classified as the annoying character of the show, but he's so much more than that. Shippo loves just being around people, living, seeing things. He is a sweet boy with a very caring spirit who loves to play games and tricks. While he may not be much in battle, he's a tricky one- smarter than he looks. And, above all, Shippo is unarguably the biggest ladies' man in the entire series. Nice.

and here are some additional responses:

Quote:Diantha
Miroku
[Image: e19429d9-e446-403e-bd72-b42f699a0ab7.jpg]
We all have sex on our minds at some point. Maybe every point. And, well, speaking of points.... Forget it. You got Miroku! While he's known for being the pervert of the series, he's actually a rather smart fellow. You care more than you want to admit, and if you fall- boy, do you fall hard. You put others before yourself in most cases, but hey, you've gotta do what you've gotta do to live. And you wanna live comfortably...

Quote:TwoFinger
Kilala
[Image: 984a42dd-39f7-4703-9feb-9ab3e4a1d3ca.jpg]
The only way you got Kilala was if you obsessively clicked "meow" for your answers. Way to go. You did it. You're Kilala. A fucking cat.

Quote:brainwyrms
Sango
[Image: a995090a-e466-4179-a78a-c2c42541df8a.jpg]
Sango is one of the more underrated characters of Inuyasha, but really, she's the best. She's a bad ass with muscle to make one drool, she's kind without being mushy, and she is chill enough to stick to her own business. Sang is a good friend, good consultant, and takes her responsibilities VERY seriously. Good job!

NOTE these results do not reflect my personal opinion of anyone or their answers, they are just the results fed into the quiz
Pea
pizza is a universal type of food, that we can't deny. to show my appreciation of pizza i've asked other potential pizza aficionados about pizza in general, and i have to say: what the f*ck
- apparently i can't avoid someone thinking pineapple is good on pizza;
- people have seen some sh*t. barbeque pizza? heckin, chicken burger pizza? what? there's being bold, and then there's being dumb;
- whoever answered fried ice cream better mean they'd eat it on a dessert pizza, which is by the way a legitimate type of pizza.

on the bright side, the things that are agreed upon are mostly great things about pizza:
- new york is the holy land of pizza;
- pizza is made to be shared with friends;
- there are some toppings that are criminally underused, like sausages and shallots;
- pizza is universal and wholesome. bless.

learn the ways of pizza, and you'll discover many great things about life.
Pea
also give mario an A please
Dude
i'm just posting my answers unabridged

question 1: who?
twofinger: U
pea: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtOhhWqXyeg
monokuma: Dude

question 2: what is the question?
twofinger: who?
pea: what is the question?
monokuma: Who should just kill himself right now and save us all the trouble of listening to his stupid ass?

question 3: why minus world?
twofinger: it's home
pea: good sh*t
monokuma: I can't say Dicks on MFGG or the Neopets Forums

what did we learn today: dude probably shouldn't ask stupid questions
brainwyrms
For my questions, I had my fellow classmates think outside of themselves and ponder mortality by finding people who were born and died on dates relevant to them:
(For those curious, I share a birthday with Daft Punk co-member Guy-Manuel De Homem Christo, February 9th! That's neat, I think.)
-Pea shares a birthday with meme man Chuck Norris and former terrorist leader Osama Bin Laden! (March 10th)
-Mario (the character) shares a birthday with professional wrestler Shelton James Benjamin! (July 9th)
-Seal shares a birthday with Vermont Senator Bernard Sanders! (Who can still win and here's how) (September 8th)
Wow, what a variety of people! The only thing that most of them really have in common is that they're still alive.
Just for fun, I also had them find someone who died TODAY! (August 4th)
-Pea put British Actor Robert Hardy, but he died LITERALLY YESTERDAY! Rest in peace, though.
-Mario put Chinese Empress Lady Zhen!
-Seal put Danish Author/ Questionable Fate Grand/ Order Character Hans Christian Anderson!
Once again, what a group of individuals who have absolutely NOTHING in common!
These differences aside, what I learned from this was:
- Pea is a fucken memer. (Though I guess this really isn't news)
- Mario never listened when his teachers told him to not copy directly from Wikipedia.
- Even when not in character, Seal can't help but find herself in politics.
Thanks for your help, everyone!
[Image: B3S9ub9.png]
Obama Machine
I collaborated with my former White House Video Games Director Tim Buckley to write questions for Gamers about Pokemon. Here's what we got from our Pokemon census:

1. Which type is your favorite?
Darko: fighting
Fun with Despair: Probably ghosts because I like ghosts but ghost pokemon also look fuckin lame normally (Editor's Note: Despair apparently has not seen Chandelure)
Kyle: electric

2. Which move is your favorite?
Darko: high jump kick
Fun with Despair: Tri-Attack is the thinking man's attack
Elyk: giga zeppelin (Editor's Note: Probably an anime-original attack)

3. Which gym is your favorite?
Darko: skyla's incredibly dangerous fan setup that would absolutely kill someone
Fun with Despair: Planet Fitness
Kelk: mahogany

4. Who's the best team?
Darko: plasma
Fun with Despair: Rocket, no question. Team Skull gives me a hearty chuckle but I never even played Sun/Moon
Kyke: earth defense force (Editor's Note: ???????????????)

-5. Fav Pokemon?
Darko: mega mawile
Fun with Despair: Probably Noivern
Dark Elyk: zapdos
Mario
are we sure elyk knows what pokemon is
Yrrzy
i was gonna do this and then i realised i have to clear my questionaire with you first and thats a lot of work so nvm i Fail
Yrrzy
nvm i did it

Deep n Personal questionaire:
"1. Do u like deer? 2. Do u like HLD? 3. Do u like me?"

Brainwyrms:
1. Yes 2. Yes 3. Yes

Seal:
yes, havent played but it looks good, ok

Mfan:
1. neutral
2. no interest in playing it
3. in the platonic zone yeah
Yoshin
Class is over, you have time to submit break actions to @Yuno before gym starts.