kaZaam
i dont mind mayo but yea itd prob be better if i did
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Spritanium
@kaZaam I'd actually advise you to eat more celery so the rest of us don't have to

Lol I don't mind it that much tbh, my fiance is the same way as your dad. She hates the stuff, I'm like what even is there to hate? It barely tastes like anything
Spritanium
(Aug 10, 2016 at 8:14 PM)Draku Wrote: fuck mayonnaise

I used to hate mayo, then I realized that everyone just puts WAAAY too much. If you do a little bit it's good
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Yrrzy
(Aug 10, 2016 at 8:19 PM)Spritanium Wrote: It barely tastes like anything
this is f a l s e

it tastes so strongly it leaves its disgusting taste on anything it touches
kaZaam
i feel like yrr just had a really scary dream about celery once and never got over it
Yrrzy
i legit was convinced i was allergic to it years ago cause it made me feel so sick eating it
kaZaam
idk mayb you really are
Yrrzy
nah i just rly think it tastes worse than soap
kaZaam
u eat soap a lot?
kaZaam
thought i w the only one!!
Two_Finger
(Aug 10, 2016 at 3:35 PM)Spritanium Wrote: I really don't like mushrooms. They can provide some nice flavor in a dish provided I pick the actual mushrooms out, but the weird soft texture is what gets me.

Tomatoes can go either way. Are they those floppy deep red tomatoes that are basically just water-and-seed-filled orbs? Hate 'em. The big pale ones with some crunch can actually be nice, but unfortunately anything that comes with tomatoes on it just loves to assume that I'm the fucking #1 world's biggest tomato fan because there are so many goddamn tomatoes

I gotta agree with these
For mushrooms, on top of just disliking the texture, they make me gag (literally). not a fun time
And tomatoes? yeah they're okay but when they're the way spritey here mentioned they ruin everything they touch
cherry tomatoes are great though
Yrrzy
ngl i have tasted soap so i can make this comparison
kaZaam
im p sure eberyone atl gave it a taste as a kid. like it smells good why would it taste different
kaZaam
mushrooms are eh but cooked portobellos are p delish
Draku
(Aug 11, 2016 at 12:26 AM)Kazaam Wrote: im p sure eberyone atl gave it a taste as a kid. like it smells good why would it taste different
what the fuck
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
kaZaam
o yeah i forgot i was a really stupid kid
Two_Finger
I've had those, and I actually sorta liked em minus all the gaging
tbh though I love the flavour mushrooms add to stuff when cooked into it
Yoshin
mushrooms are the best
raw, cooked, on pizza, in salad
never a wrong place for mushrooms