Yoshin
I hope you all enjoyed your break, now lets see what Yuno's report is.
It appears @Pea went out with some badminton rackets and a birdie, but he's all alone? Man thats sad, he was just running back and forth between the two sides. But wait here comes Monokuma! Maybe he'll join Pea an..... nope, he just took his birdie and started running back to the school. On the way there @Aidan started to lecutre to Monokuma about drug dealing but Monokuma just threw the birdie at his face, knocking off his glasses. Monokuma passes buy Obama with a bunch of markers shoved into his pocket, going into the direction of the bathroom. Monokuma then enters the art room and grabs one of the palette knifes, thank goodness they're not sharp I don't want to know what he'd do if it was. Using the palette knife he attempts to pick the lock to my room, before realizing he's retarded and has a staff key. In there he finds that its just an office, only with a giant Natsume moral on the east wall, and an autotorret that reeks of cum. Disgusted, he returns to his office. At some point during all this, @Mario enters the bathroom, only to find Obama there sniffing markers. Mario then locks them both in there and joins in the marker sniffing.

Class starts SOON, just let me go release those two fucks.
Pea
i have failed my shadow clone jutsu to play badminton with my own shadow. please dont look at me i am a disgrace