Spooks?
Aw man, it looks like I've been demoted again...

I swear, I do a great job as Headmaster. Everyone loves my games! Oh well, it looks like it's time for Gym Class! Today, I have a very special activity planned for you all, a game of intrigue, of wits, of despa-

Wait, what? Dammit! This is the worst! How am I supposed to teach Gym without my Knife?

...You know, I had a great activity planned, but apparently one of you idiots decided to steal the one lethal weapon in the entire school! That's right, it looks like there's a killer loose in MW High!

Or at least, an uh... injurer? This school is weird with the murder laws okay, don't ask me.

Anyway, apparently you guys are getting breaks in between these classes, so in order to give you even more time to do your thing, I'll be giving you two breaks in place of class. Why? Because I need my shit back, obviously! There is an armed and dangerous student loose in these halls, and he's probably going to try to eliminate you all, one by one.

No, being stabbed is not an excuse to miss your classes, by the way. You'll be still going, you just won't be able to take your breaks anymore. The STABBER, who will have a knife, will be going around every break, taking out one person with the knife per break.

Now, that stabber is one of you, because I honestly can't see the Headmaster or their little idiot girl taking my stuff. That's fine though. I want my knife back, but I enjoy a bit of chaos. Every break, PM me who you want to go after with your knife, and I'll inform the Headmaster anonymously, it'll be between you and me who you are.

The REST of you though, I'm gonna hand out BRICKS to. In the past, only one brick was permitted, but thanks to recent budget expansions as a result of price-hiked weed sales, I'm swimming in these things. Similar to the Stabber, PM me who you want to KO with your brick, and I'll pass that on to the Headmaster, although they will know who you are.

How do you win this little impromptu game? Well, it's easy. All you gotta do is figure out who the Stabber is, and vote them into Detention next Gym period. How do you figure this out? Well, if there aren't any stabbings, chances are you've knocked the culprit out! Now, if 8 of you go and all KO each other, it's gonna be hard to catch the guy, because your potential killer pool is waaay bigger, so you gotta think tactically. You gotta... communicate.

I know that's hard for you clowns, but you'll get used to it. Of course, the Stabber has different goals but... that's between me and them!

Good luck, and your next impromptu BREAK starts now!
brainwyrms
[Image: tumblr_o0596eEGmQ1qadi7no1_500.jpg]
[Image: B3S9ub9.png]
Yuno
Quote:little idiot girl
[Image: 0DSaTuk.jpg]
Superchao
we should all vote on who to brick

i vote brainwyrms because he said despair