Yuno
0%
Monokuma
0%
Masked Man
0%
Total: 6 vote(s)
Yoshin
I totally didnt fall asleep before Yuno could give me her report. But Gym started so lets see what you all did between Social Studies and it:
Fistly, a Mysterious Person wearing a really shitty drawn on Mario Mask barges his way into the school cand carves B O O into three desks. The Nerve of this guy! On the way he sees @Dude with a computer walking to the gym, so he fucking breaks the shit out of that computer, like fuck jesus. Then they write ham on the public board, which is interesting because fuck he reeked of ham according to Yuno. Suddenly A FUCKING HELICOPTER lands on the roof, throwing chipotle and bud light down but the Mario Man just runs off with them before anyone else could get any(good riddance). The Actual @Mario tries to invite people into my office, he was only able to get @Aidan to join him, and before they could enter the autoturret starts firing so they just hang out outside the office. At some point the computer room area gets really hot, and a lot of paintprushes and canvases are missing from the art room. There's also a pile of wooden gym equipment outside of the computer room. Then torwards the end of break, @Pea is found in the pond with a broom shouting about how he's the quidditch master. @brainwyrms is also seen near the pond but all he does is watch Pea.

Looks like someone burned the computer room down, which is a shame. You guys are gonna have to investigate this. If you need to ask questions ask them here or on the discord, but all information will be said here for ease of reading. Yuno of course knows everything, not me, so you're gonna have to decipher her broken english. A poll will be held later for you guys to vote on who did it.
brainwyrms
@"Diantha" dumb question but I'm guessing the object that the masked individual used to carve into the desks was a knife?
[Image: B3S9ub9.png]
Yuno
(Aug 6, 2017 at 6:21 PM)brainwyrms Wrote: @"Diantha" dumb question but I'm guessing the object that the masked individual used to carve into the desks was a knife?

Hygiene bad
long nail
Yoshin
Poll is up! But man you all dont have many leads to follow
Yrrzy
i dont even know how actions work
Stirling
You submit, and then you do them, silly!
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler: