Spooks?
...This is unfortunate.

No, really. I'm disappointed in both of you. I expected so much more. I expected both of you to have basic morality, dammit, but nope.

It looks like no one pressed the button.

Pathetic, but oh well. I don't make the rules around here. Or, maybe I do, but whatever.

@Aidan and @brainwyrms have both won the Third Official Killing game.

Congratulations I guess. You'll both be recieving your Ultimate Survivor badges. In better news, all our successful killers will be getting their Ultimate Murderer badges as well!

Over the next little bit, I'll be posting a bunch of statistics and hidden tidbits about the game here, as well as probably taking feedback and stuff. It was rough, this time around, but I wanna thank everyone, especially the murderers and the morons stupid enough to take the fall for them!

See you next time, and until then, just remember: draku did it.
Two_Finger
thank you very much for hosting the game, it's was great fun
Pea
i never thought the stalemate would end in true hope
brainwyrms
This was fun! Can't wait for the next one.
[Image: B3S9ub9.png]
工藤 新一
皆がこの平和な終わりに満足していて、MINUS WORLDのメンバーが主催する今後の予定を引き続きプレイしてくれることを願っています。おめでとう、AIDAN、あなたはあなたのバッジを楽しんでください!
Shadow the Hedgehog
Ghost: I can't believe I got literally fused to one of the winners and don't at least get some special consideration for that! Damn! I didn't even find that DAMN fourth chaos emerald that I was looking for.

Ghost: Dude, congrats on getting caught. I'll see you in hell. Despair

Ghost: Shoutout to the resort island map, that was my favorite location.

Ghost: Sorry Diantha, you were at the wrong place at the right time. Despair

Ghost: You guys were so damn passive at the end, we wanted to see more than repeated accidental kills because no one attempted.

Ghost: Damn, I was just starting to tolerate you guys. Oh well, it's time to hit that big reset button in the sky, maybe we will meet again but chances are I'll Never Turn Back.
Spooks?
Here's the first round of fun facts!

- The HATCH was the only other bomb on the ship
- Draku drank coffee every night for a while in order to bullshit up a coffee role if he was questioned. He stopped because he was afraid of Killer Queen
- Box A contained nothing but a lot of rebar
- I am not sure if twofinger even meant to kill draku but that motherfucker was vague as hell so I figured he did
- To this very day, some say the CUM TURRET lies in wait for its next victim...
- Dude's real role was Ultimate Rolemaster, and he picked a different one from a list of names every night
Shadow the Hedgehog
This is my google doc with plans, actions, witness account, etc. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GxiM...sp=sharing
Aidan
(Aug 9, 2017 at 2:51 AM)Shadow the Hedgehog Wrote: Ghost: You guys were so damn passive at the end, we wanted to see more than repeated accidental kills because no one attempted.

i would've tried to be more aggro but it's fucking impossible to pin "violent atomization" on anyone else
Spooks?
(Aug 9, 2017 at 2:55 AM)Aidan Wrote:
(Aug 9, 2017 at 2:51 AM)Shadow the Hedgehog Wrote: Ghost: You guys were so damn passive at the end, we wanted to see more than repeated accidental kills because no one attempted.

i would've tried to be more aggro but it's fucking impossible to pin "violent atomization" on anyone else
Cinna's role was actually Ultimate Cannibal, with the ability to devour corpses entirely. If only she wasn't afk.....
Superchao
what was mariofan's role
Aidan
she was going to eat draku at one point but she had a hot date or some shit idk

also i don't have enough EX to autoplay it but everyone just listen to this shit during the thread
Spooks?
Mariofan was Ultimate Beef.

He could moo loudly, which would turn him into a bull and allow him to smash down walls. I was hoping he would do this before Dude started doing it, so Dude would have someone to pin it on, but of course it was not to be.
Chiaki Nanami
[Image: AlC0zuI.png]
I never trusted that hatch. I didn't know what was inside, but I still had a bad feeling about it.
Spooks?
Zelma submitted THIS on night 3...

Zelma Wrote:Turn me up

Turn me all the way

Ready?

[Image: tumblr_mi14v4Gpm11rqkjmno1_500.gif]

Started from my room, then the Snack
Started from my room, then I had to get a Snack nigga
Started from my room, then a Snack
Started from my room, then I had to get a Snack nigga

I was feeling hungry cause I'm a man, Snack bar is where I went if you wonderin where I'm at
Nigga I was trying fill my tummy up, went to monoshop then I spent my check up nigga
Buying anything that I can afford
You say I dont have credits, I say I don't really care nigga
Then I went over towards there
There being Cinna's room and try to pull her fucking hair nigga
Rippin that shit right out
Then I throw up and it's all over my mouth

Started from my room, then a snack
Started from my room, then i grabbed a fuckin snack
Started from my room, then I grabbed a fuckin snack

Boys tell stories about their man, I went to the GYM trying to get like that man
I was doing the drizzy dance and I milli rocked down the hall
Put the vest on my shit that I bought
Customize my trench with a motherfuckin Owl Nigga

After the night ends I go home
Not before I try to kill BM all alone;
and I make sure that I'm always in the clear
Then I go Elyk's room and I make-out with the deer nigga

Started from my room, then i grabbed a fuckin snack nigga
Started from my room, then i grabbed a fuckin snack nigga
[Image: giphy.gif]
Shadow the Hedgehog
Ghost: Maria! Goodbye! Now... I-I'm just... a Shadow... of a hedgehog... Dead
sealelement
i love you zlmea

and im so glad brainwyrms won shoutout to brainwyrms for living the dream
100% pure gamer 100%
Yrrzy
Good Sh*t!
Stirling
What was in the hatch?
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Mario
(Aug 9, 2017 at 7:21 PM)StirlADrei Wrote: What was in the hatch?
role upgrade item, would enhance your role powers. like Draku would have unlocked Posession