Draku
here's an idea that just came to me

minus world what is the one single new feature you want most on the boards right now, this could actually get some interesting shit going

mine'd be profile based good sh*ts, potentially with some sort of feedback system for avatars/sigs. we've had a couple threads just to compliment some particularly high level avatar/sig setups, and i think this'd encourage that sort of thing as well as give positive feedback to users. hell maybe even an avatar/sig hall of fame to go alongside the framed posts for ones that get above 10 good sh*ts
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Mario
maybe we could have a feed for profile changes, and stuff is good sh*table on there, and you can click to a member's latest entry on that feed from their profile or even just here. and you can update a profile without adding it to the feed if you want too
Aidan
collaborative spell casting
Draku
(Aug 11, 2017 at 4:26 AM)Mario Wrote: maybe we could have a feed for profile changes, and stuff is good sh*table on there, and you can click to a member's latest entry on that feed from their profile or even just here. and you can update a profile without adding it to the feed if you want too
damn thats a good idea
Mario
yeah it'd also help me keep track of when people change everything and im like wtf whos that
Draku
(Aug 11, 2017 at 4:38 AM)Mario Wrote: yeah it'd also help me keep track of when people change everything and im like wtf whos that
Yrrzy
an icon at the top telling you if theres new posts on any board without needing to scroll
Pedigree
I don't know if goodshits should be on like everything

but the feature I want most on Minus World, in addition to collab spellcasting, is FWD for mod.
Yoshin
Namechange log
Yoshin
or since that is covered by profile logs
twitter like feed on profiles showing latest 5 or so posts(or hell even actual status updates)
Elyk
what ever happened to season 2
Spritanium
(Aug 11, 2017 at 11:56 PM)Elyk Wrote: what ever happened to season 2

The same thing that happened to robot jones
[Image: supercorrect.png]