The Next Podcast Topic: Hosted by Drei

Stirling
Podcast Ideas:

Specific Game - Design Discussion: People interested in talking about the more indepth aspects of a game which they have finished are invited to join in the discussion with some general topics to go over. Going over the music, control, art, themes, difficulty, and success of a game.
Contenders: Hyper Light Drifter, Hollow Knight, what (you) recommend.

Retro Game Live Review: A member of the group, or all members with live save transferring with emulation, play through a game and share their thoughts as it is played through. Possibly a game none have played before? Possibly a game that is popular, with SMB being a pretty good first pick, so that there is more to talk about in the downtime for the other players?

Multiplayer Games, Accessibility of Genres, AI, and You: A comprehensive discussion on the aspect of gaming that has risen to consume the majority of the market; multiplayer. From it being the core feature of the most popular game in terms of active players, to its inclusion in games as a necessity in the last generation and in turn leading to one of, if not the, top tactical shooter on the market. Additional focus for some time on the shoving out of single player options and games, and the tangential always online DRM.

Difficulty, Learning, and Expectations of Players: Soulsborne shilling. Discussion on the matters of how a player learns a game, at what sort of environments it is necessary to give tutorials or text to lead a player, and how to handle frustrations or learning curves.

Why Cats Are the Greatest: My Cat is Cuter Than Your Cat.

Emulation, Game Prices, Age, and How to View Old Games: Discussion on the ethical nature of emulation in contrast to the claimed overpriced retro prices on digital stores by the companies who originally published, produced, or developed the game, and the nature of emulation and its open-source and closed-source pathways with a historical look at popular emulators and potential issues in CEMU and RPCS3 emulators.

If you're interested in participating, and which ones you'd like to see first, or you have any other topic suggestions, let me know by posting in this thread.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Pea
i do like these ideas, but getting too gimmicky might make it harder to watch in general if we're too try too hard.
Aidan
can i join and talk about how dark souls isn't as good as my cuhrayzee games
Stirling
Also we can answer questions posted here.

Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Two_Finger
a good thread by sudo poses a related question
Are Indie Developers Undercharging For Their Games?
Stirling
We'll just talk about games in general. Post if you want in. We'll record one evening once we get 2 other people who can participate at the same time. For reference, my times are after 6:00 PM CST every day except Tuesday and Wednesday where I am fully free.

Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Pea
im available on weekends and weekdays at around 10pm est
Yrrzy
podcast where i just gush about hyper light drifter for 2 hours