minus world social media accounts

Mario
our own YMCA is doing a fantastic job running the MFGG twitter, we really should bring minus world into the Social Web. lets get someone snarky to share good threads and community events when they happen
Pedigree
aw thanks mario
T-man
whole heartedly agree
Yoshin
I'm also for MW Social Media.
Another thing to think about is what content can we put on the youtube channel?
Agastya
special podcast series thats just a post-commentary lets all play where we all play levels of shitty classic games and roast each other for being bad at said classic games
Agastya
"how the fuck did you die to the first goomba?" "i knew it'd get a reaction out of somebody"
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Mario
that might actually be good
Stirling
poopyhead Wrote:special podcast series thats just a post-commentary lets all play where we all play levels of shitty classic games and roast each other for being bad at said classic games

the podcast thread Wrote:Retro Game Live Review

okay mother fucker, you're now on the roll call
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Yoshin
When I said content for the youtube channel I mean other then podcasts, as those are only watched by mwers really
Pedigree
Have @Fun With Despair do a let's play of dark souls with drinking game rules.
Yoshin
(Aug 22, 2017 at 12:44 AM)Pedigree Wrote: Have @Fun With Despair do a let's play of dark souls with drinking game rules.

I actually wanna do that with classic mario games myself
Elyk
Years ago I tried to do this thing with Draku where I played goofy/bad games that I picked up off of GMC/MFGG and then we do commentary over them but it didn't really take off because we didn't work well together (I was too serious and he was the opposite) and I was really lazy with the editing. I think there are some other channels that do similar but we could do it well too if we have a good crew on it.

I'm still willing to record myself playing games for other people to talk over and do the final editing.
Stirling
yeah, i think generally we're a good group if you mix and match pieces. i like to think i am naturally serious, but can be very lighthearted.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Fun With Despair
elyk sent me a big clump of bad mfag games, maybe I'll get around to streaming them