CHESHIRE ☯
I do like a number of the Pokemon designs, but I think I'm even more in love with the designs of the characters.

It's like Megaman Legends and Jet Set Radio had a love child in the afterlife and somehow it was still born in our lifetime.
CHESHIRE ☯
(Sep 12, 2016 at 3:31 PM)JoshJDubya Wrote: I wonder if the Z-Ring and Z-Moves are replacing Mega Evolutions or if those are still coming.

I honestly expect both. I don't think they'd trash Mega-Evolutions as a mechanic this early in it's lifetime.
🍆 Lover

>Pikachu's Z-Move

Sonichu confirmed.
[Image: diwiue.png]

still a cuck tho
T-man
You don't have to tell him twice, but during the Stone Age!
Poxni
really happy with how varied trainer customization options look
[Image: xPhNzA9.jpg]
DrTapeworm
[Image: tumblr_odt6j3dLr11rb5pqfo2_400.gif]
[Image: dinogunz.png]
Poxni
(Sep 20, 2016 at 4:03 PM)JoshJDubya Wrote: the z-moves look like they will be annoying to use after a while, hopefully you can skip the cutscenes, especially that ridiculously long eevee one
i can see it being like the mega evolution animation where it's a lot longer when you first use it in single player, and it skips most of it after that and for PvP
sealelement
i was kind of doubting whether i'd get this game until i saw the monkey and the orangutan pokemon today on Joe Merrick's Celebii Dot Com ™ and i was like, "i like that"

the new wolf pokemon is lucario-level furbait but i dont mind the design and its gimmick is neat.

i just hope the story and difficulty around these great new pokemon arent garbage... again
100% pure gamer 100%
Yoshin
I swear if the males can't get long hair I will riot
Poxni
(Sep 20, 2016 at 10:31 PM)sealelement Wrote: i was kind of doubting whether i'd get this game until i saw the monkey and the orangutan pokemon today on Joe Merrick's Celebii Dot Com ™ and i was like, "i like that"

the new wolf pokemon is lucario-level furbait but i dont mind the design and its gimmick is neat.

i just hope the story and difficulty around these great new pokemon arent garbage... again
I still find it hard to believe Zoboomafoo joined the goddamn army.

absolutely @ story and difficulty. story looks insane based on what we know but they can always fuck it up. difficulty is hard to tell at this point but it better not be as pathetic as XY
DrTapeworm
so the demo got datamined and game freak was surprisingly good about not leaving leftover content in it, except haha no they didn't, they forgot to remove the shiny models for every pokemon. (no images yet, but expect leaks to flood the internet very quickly)
Draku

>seemingly every single new pokemon is left in completely intact shiny and not

l o l

LEAK DISCUSSION BELOW:
damn son wimpods evolution is great
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Yoshin
Satoshi hat Pikachu
[Image: gxAiyPB.png]

https://sli.mg/a/4HOcnq here's the leak but be warned major spoilers are in there
DrTapeworm
T o u c a n
Beako
(Oct 18, 2016 at 6:32 PM)DrTapeworm Wrote: T o u c a n
Spoiler:

CHESHIRE ☯
So I'm starting to build this theory in my head that this game is going to revolve heavily on either Aliens or Pokemon experimentation.

For instance, Type:Null and Silvally. It's obviously not your stereotypical evolution or power-up. It's literally forced into a cramped helmet, and I'm willing to believe this has something to do with either forced controlling his actions, or perhaps a form of capturing and imprisoning it so it can't unleash it's full power against it's captor.

There's also the UB-01 and UB-02 theory. I was rather skeptical when people started connecting the alien-space jellyfish to little Lillie, but the shape of the characters is admittedly uncanny. However, once I saw UB-02 I immediately made te connection to Lusamine, and I'm starting to subscribe to some serious conspiracy theories. Are both girls aliens in disguise? Were they pokemon created artificially in their image a la MewTwo or something?

The Aether Foundation just doesn't seem as clean and innocent as the trailers would have you believe. Organizations of most types have always been bad news in Pokemon, so I'm thinking they may be our new Team Rocket, and everyone's favorite skull-raver-rudies are clearly less organized and working on a more independent and liberated set of values.

Just food for thought, and I'm excited to see how it'll all play out.
CHESHIRE ☯
(Sep 20, 2016 at 10:33 PM)Yoshin Wrote: I swear if the males can't get long hair I will riot

They wasted all the flowing lochs on these fabulous three amigos

[Image: q5cz1g7a9lbpwkhs554z.gif]
T-man

>wasted

Yoshin
So the ROM for Moon was leaked(good job GameFreak)
I'm having fun with it, def gonna buy it once it comes out.
Draku
(Nov 10, 2016 at 11:41 AM)Yoshin Wrote: So the ROM for Moon was leaked(good job GameFreak)
I'm having fun with it, def gonna buy it once it comes out.
localizer dumping the game from work isn't gamefreak's fault
[Image: s2n7oi.png]