>get to be cute yuri

Best gen
DrTapeworm
[Image: glutton-770x562.png]
Dicksmasher 3000
[Image: dinogunz.png]
T-man
(Nov 18, 2016 at 1:47 AM)JoshJDubya Wrote:
The game comes out tomorrow. So in celebration, Nick-Name That Pokemon!

[Image: gumshoos.png]

The Don
but can it learn barrier??
Yoshin
You can catch quite a number of gen 2&4 pokemon in these games, which makes me happy.
Colress for whatever fucking reason is back

Post Lillie also
Draku
(Nov 20, 2016 at 2:06 AM)Yoshin Wrote: You can catch quite a number of gen 2&4 pokemon in these games, which makes me happy.
the game in general seems to highlight underutilized mons which is very neat.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Yoshin
Such as Finneon line
be serious who uses Finneon
DrTapeworm
current team: Primarina, Magneton, Dhelmise, Salazzle, Drifblim, Ribombee

on the third island rn. team skull is hilarious
Yoshin
current team: Dartrix, Dugtrio, Slowpoke, Wimpod
just finished Mallow's trail. Right now chuuni edge man with fake god is hilarous
DrTapeworm
beat the game last night. final team was the same except magneton evolved into magnezone on the fourth island.

was pretty good. don't know what else to do at this point though
Spritanium
(Nov 20, 2016 at 2:06 AM)Yoshin Wrote: You can catch quite a number of gen 2&4 pokemon in these games, which makes me happy.
Colress for whatever fucking reason is back

Post Lillie also
2 + 4 have some of the best pokemon designs so that's cool

Gen 1 is just animals and Gen 3/5+ are a little weird looking (I have a special place in my heart for Gen 3 but the pokemon themselves are really goddamn forgettable, like remember Trophius? Neither do fucking I)
Spritanium
(Nov 15, 2016 at 8:47 PM)JoshJDubya Wrote: Anyone else feeling a little odd about them replacing gyms with minigame-esque stuff?

I've heard the trials are p. good but I am quite skeptical.
Honestly anything they can do to switch up the formula at this point, I'm in favor of.

What I'd like to see is a more unconventional journey of someone becoming a trainer. Every single game involves a middle-class kid being provided a Pokemon by a reputable professor, beginning their journey in a very predictable way. I want to play as a poor kid who has to steal his first pokemon lmao
[Image: supercorrect.png]
DrTapeworm
[Image: Pok%C3%A9mon_Colosseum_Coverart.png]
DrTapeworm
maybe it's actually the professor's house and you booted him out and that's why he walks in unannounced, because he lives there
Draku
(Nov 22, 2016 at 5:32 PM)JoshJDubya Wrote: Does anyone feel like the care mechanic is more annoying to make use of than Pokemon Amie? Not to mention locking gameplay benefits behind it is kinda dumb.
amie also had "gameplay benefits" and was more aggravating to utilize due to not having a quick button to go into it after each battle

it's a free status curing machine in the main game for 5 seconds of your time, i like it
Draku
(Nov 22, 2016 at 5:45 PM)JoshJDubya Wrote: Also those PokeBeans are WAYYYY harder to stockpile than the treats in Pokemon Amie. The cafe only gives you 12 a day once. You can't go to another cafe to get more beans, even on a different island.
pelago
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
AWFADragNaut
Got the game a few hours ago. Enjoying it a lot, the music is just Just Right Just Right Just Right Just Right Just Right
mit
i was gonna say that i like the little bonuses you get for caring for your pokemon since its gotten me out of a lot of tight scraps but my incineroar just one hit KO'd one of the island guardians because it wanted to be praised so now i'm not so sure
[Image: 13a3785a5b.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: fef8774bcc.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: f5cb2d4fad.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: b7385c9f62.png]
DrTapeworm
i found where guzma runs off to in the postgame and now i'm kind of sad