EH2
It's out.

You could nab a copy of it while it... exists. The video description has the link.
Spritanium
Wow that's fucking awesome

I wish I could go back in time with footage from this, and post it on a SM64 cheat site with ridiculously hard instructions for unlocking these characters
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Elyk
I wish it had more synced like enemies and coins. Also level entrances/exits. Right now it is kind of incentivized to have people play different levels. You're playing the same game and can see each other... but it doesn't really feel like you're playing together unfortunately.
EH2
I'm guessing there might be limits to what you can do by "softcoding" a hack.
Spritanium
(Sep 11, 2017 at 10:43 PM)Elyk Wrote: I wish it had more synced like enemies and coins. Also level entrances/exits. Right now it is kind of incentivized to have people play different levels. You're playing the same game and can see each other... but it doesn't really feel like you're playing together unfortunately.

Wow, that's basically the exact opposite of what was advertised to me in this video
[Image: supercorrect.png]
EH2
(Sep 12, 2017 at 5:15 AM)Spritanium Wrote:
(Sep 11, 2017 at 10:43 PM)Elyk Wrote: I wish it had more synced like enemies and coins. Also level entrances/exits. Right now it is kind of incentivized to have people play different levels. You're playing the same game and can see each other... but it doesn't really feel like you're playing together unfortunately.

Wow, that's basically the exact opposite of what was advertised to me in this video

This hack sort of requires you to put a little bit of effort in your end to make the "playing together" experience. Then again, that's sort of the kind of thing you need to do with actual current Nintendo games on the damn Switch.