PSA: Dairy Queen has the best ketchup packets

T-man
We all know traditional ketchup packets suck major ass, but did you know there is a lone fast food joint that does the concept well?

Check this shit out.

[Image: 348s.jpg]

Not only can you tear the top off to have a makeshift ketchup bottle, but you can also peel from the bottom to have a little dipping cup.

Why the fuck aren't these standard?
Spritanium
Just Right Love these ones. Chick-Fil-A has them too

Although it just occurred to me I've never actually used the squeeze half. All I ever really want is a dipping cup
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Mario
[deleted]
Yrrzy
man i know ive seen those before but fuck knows where
(we dont have DQ in the uk)
Stirling
my closest DQ just closed, so the next is at my town's west mall which is SHIT
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
kaZaam
whats with that half piece of toast they gib you w the chicken strip basket thing? it so doesnt work
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
T-man
(Aug 20, 2016 at 12:41 AM)Kazaam Wrote: whats with that half piece of toast they gib you w the chicken strip basket thing? it so doesnt work
Yeah, I don't want toast with chickent strips WTF?
kaZaam
it wouldnt be so bad if it didnt come with fries too like jfc its just too much

w/e fuck fast food
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Draku
[Image: 3eda0e5614a811e2b543123138094e4f.jpg]

Whataburger had these years before those came about (the ketchup itself is better too, they sell their own ketchup bottles standalone they're so good) and way more than just dairy queen has those ones you posted.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
T-man
(Aug 20, 2016 at 3:15 AM)Draku Wrote: [Image: 3eda0e5614a811e2b543123138094e4f.jpg]

Whataburger had these years before those came about (the ketchup itself is better too, they sell their own ketchup bottles standalone they're so good) and way more than just dairy queen has those ones you posted.

The ketchup certainly seems better. It's got fancy right in the name!
Beako
good k☆tchup
Spritanium
(Aug 20, 2016 at 3:15 AM)Draku Wrote: [Image: 3eda0e5614a811e2b543123138094e4f.jpg]

I just wondered why I've never seen a Whataburger, then I checked and apparently the closest one is in Arizona. fuck
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
(Aug 21, 2016 at 12:31 AM)Spritanium Wrote:

I just wondered why I've never seen a Whataburger, then I checked and apparently the closest one is in Arizona. fuck

Their ketchup also isn't shaped like little bottles, garbage establishment.
Stirling
whataburger is alright imo
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Shroomguy
No whataburger here in New York as far as I know. I'll have to check DQ's rad new ketchup though very relevant
The Beef Baron
Aidan
what the FUCK