Spritanium
Capitalism Will Fall

This may not be my favorite emoji of all time but it's very underrated and deserves a review. Like most of the very best emojis, it was originally added as a joke, but eventually came to find its own place in MW discourse. There are basically three instances where Capitalism Will Fall is a good reaction to use:

1. When someone expresses far-left views
The Mao emoji is a great way to satirize and/or poke fun at somebody who is expressing support for communism, it makes me feel like we need an emoji for responding to far-right viewpoints as well. Maybe the monopoly guy.

2. When someone is being edgy as fuck
While the Mao emoji is mainly useful in political contexts it also can work for any vague expression of edginess, even when not directly related to politics.

3. When someone proposes a radical idea
Again this is not solely political, while this is the rarest use of the Mao emoji, it makes sense to react with it when someone proposes a radical new idea that promises to stir things up.

I hope you have learned more about Capitalism Will Fall and how you can use it effectively in the future
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Mario
probably the most revolutionary smiley on minus world
Pea
mao is now an emoji in the mw discord! have fun (this has been a content update for @Yrrzy 's 6th ex challenge)
sealelement
Ghost
100% pure gamer 100%