Elyk
[Image: 327282613494480906.png]
Draku
[Image: I6XO91Z.png]

Dry Bones are just plain cool. I mean it's a skeleton version of one of the most common enemies and they keep coming back to "life" and shit even when you defeat them, even though they're already dead even before you got there. That's hardcore. I'll bet a good number of them are just random fuckers who were on their work commute that Mario killed in cold blood that are now pissed because Mario decided they needed to die and formed a soul contract or some shit with Mario Satan. Either that or some Magikoopa whipped them up via necromancy, depends. They even show up for Kart racing and Parties now and try to have fun, except they can no longer laugh and must pretend to do so via clattering. Dedication, man. Love playing as them whenever I can, they even fit into the Mario Kart player type i like most, the Light class. Actually, since one of them showed up with a fucking tank to a race, I think my earlier point even applied there rather than it just being for fun. Mario's gonna get his ass blasted the instant no one is looking, all because Koopielie had to have her birthday alone that year. Fuck you, Mario.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spritanium
2 things I wonder:

1. Why do koopas grow teeth when they die

2. Why do koopas put on rubber gloves when they die
[Image: supercorrect.png]
sealelement
[Image: 327282613494480906.png]
100% pure gamer 100%