Syaxamaphone
(Oct 20, 2017 at 5:00 AM)Aidan Wrote: tea is dope i bet she's dope too
does she have chamomile

She has chameleon

[Image: __panther_chameleon_kemono_friends_drawn...480fe7.png]
Syaxamaphone
Day 12 (Oct 21/17):

[Image: __northern_white_faced_owl_kemono_friend...a6d993.jpg]

The professor (Northern White-Faced Owl) is very wise. Perhaps even the wisest in all of Japari Park. She runs the library, a place friends can go to learn about whatever they need to do whatever they want to do. The professor won't admit it, but she's very afraid of fire and it inhibits her ability to cook good food so she must settle with japaribuns. Japaribuns are no meal for wise owls such as the professor. In the anime they made her only a bit shorter than the main cast but in the game she's actually very tiny.

A solid 10/10 tiny friend.
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
Aidan
it looks like she can see through time
Syaxamaphone
This flan has tripled her wisdom stat
Syaxamaphone
Day 13 (Oct 22/17):

[Image: __tsuchinoko_kemono_friends_drawn_by_vin...e8443a.jpg]

Tsuchinoko is a ruins maniac! She works hard to preserve Japari Park's aging attractions while also learning everything she can about the park's rich history and culture. Too bad she can't read so all of the pamphlets she find that carefully detail everything are useless to her. At least she can look at the pictures I guess.

10/10 kshaaaaaa
Syaxamaphone
Day 14 (Oct 23/17):

[Image: mw-default.svg]

Minus Worlders seem to have a lot on their mind. It's the only place I know that has places like 'life chat' and 'venting'. Most communities I know just bottle everything up until one day some rando explodes at everyone and then we never see them again. Very strange behavior. More research will be required.

A solid 10/10 group of friends. Glad MFGG never shut up about 'em.
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]