anyone got any good anti-surveillance anti-corporate software/apps they use?

Beako
I want government-senpai to notice me so they could see how inconsistent and flexible my personality is and be like "what the FUCK?" On my PC I do use uBlock Origin and Microsoft Security Essential but my iPhone is like...

...well I enabled the two step verification thingies, installed Mozilla Focus, and I disabled the iAds or w/e. Other than that I'm screwed. Carpe diem.
Yoshin
The only one who should be watching you is The Lord
So use TempleOS
kaZaam
i wanna see some templeos-xclusive indie games
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Mario
[deleted]
God
i assume that chrome sends data to google regardless of what you do though, right?
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Spritanium
(Aug 25, 2016 at 3:56 AM)Yoshin Wrote: The only one who should be watching you is The Lord
So use TempleOS

Oh fuck I remember this. Read through that whole site awhile back and it's simply fascinating what a brilliant + insane mind can accomplish
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Mario
[deleted]
kaZaam
w.e just use friedfox
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Beako
(Aug 25, 2016 at 9:32 PM)wtl Wrote:
(Aug 25, 2016 at 9:13 AM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: i assume that chrome sends data to google regardless of what you do though, right?

i assume there are forks of chromium out there that cut out all the secret google stuff

Opinions on SRWare Iron?

I use Firefox but I have SRWare Iron installed too.
Mario
[deleted]