T-man

updated fuck
Pedigree
Good Sh*t man
T-man
alright, there's still a few more things i wanna do but this is basically what im driving at

T-man

>tfw there was probably some actionscript i could have used for the confetti but i did it with guided tweens and like 25 layers

[Image: XIm4UX3U1Vvp9o0X5Jy2I-gLZqMEet-KPl-cLnEK...mMIXV8yDdJ]
El Negro
I like it a lot but I feel that 20 seconds is a bit too long for an intro Analyzing
[Image: z839mDR.png]
T-man
(Oct 20, 2017 at 4:17 AM)El Negro Wrote: I like it a lot but I feel that 20 seconds is a bit too long for an intro :Analyzing:
Yeah, you're totally right, but I had trouble cutting the song down as is.

I could shave a second or two off the top if I really needed to but then I think then there wouldn't be adequate build up and the curtains would open a bit too suddenly.

I plan on having the logo dance around a bit with the music so hopefully that keeps interest for the home stretch.
Spooks?
I don't think the buildup to curtains is the issue, it's just that "T-Man" goes on so long it puts me to sleep! I can think of a few points to shave the song down to, but who knows if you'll ever figure it out.

Having the logo move around might help, but overall, 8/10 intro, reminds me of my ex wife!

Do I even have an ex wife...?
Yrrzy
20 second intros are never worth it, honestly look for a shorter audio clip
T-man
(Oct 20, 2017 at 11:33 AM)Yrrzy Wrote: 20 second intros are never worth it, honestly look for a shorter audio clip
That’s not fair, if an 11 minute video can have 3 minutes of extra bullshit at the end, I should be able to have a 20 second intro

I also don’t think there’s very many short jingles in the style of music I want, I’d need to get something made.
Yrrzy
i dont think 11 minute vids w 3 minutes of Extra are great either but putting smth at the end isnt as bad as putting it at the start
T-man
(Oct 20, 2017 at 8:42 PM)Yrrzy Wrote: i dont think 11 minute vids w 3 minutes of Extra are great either but putting smth at the end isnt as bad as putting it at the start
I had the research and development team skim through a bunch of YouTube channels and while a logo and a two second jingle is the favored method these days, a 20 second intro isn't exactly unheard of either. Even if we toss out the old guard like James Rolfe and Doug Walker, channels like the Jimquisition and SomeCallMeJohnny have more elaborate intros clocking in at or around 20 seconds as well. I guess I just don't see 20 seconds as all that long when you're about to be shoveled shit for upwards of 5 minutes anyway. I suppose it's a risk I'm willing to take.
T-man
[Image: WeFgwfA.gif]

backrow of buildings and fireworks
Elyk
If the audio is too long maybe replace it with a nightcore version?