Hello, I am NEW PERSON, Keyser Soze!

Keyser Soze
KEYSER SOZE HERE!

I joined MFGG in TWO THOUSAND SEVEN

I spent a lot of time there. I bet a bunch of people I recognize are on this forum now. I hope so. Towards the end I started posting messages as signature sized images of white text over a picture of dinosaurs about to get hit by a meteor, then I think I was banned for some reason or another.

Anyway its almost a decade since I joined this community and I got hit by a lot of nostalgia for it recently. Anyone from the kind of old days remember me?

I posted on the minus world thing and draku told me to come here
[Image: q0niW.png]
T-man
Welcome!

I'm a little snot nose from 2006. It seems like so long ago, probably because it was.

Anyway, I hope you stay a spell.
Two_Finger
greetings
I recognize your name just a bit, and not necessarily form it's source
Keyser Soze
WHOA

I got hit by a lot of trucks! The Background has colors! I don't even know what's going on right now my left ankle is starting to crawl towards my face!
[Image: q0niW.png]
Yrrzy
neat
Draku
hi (again!) lots of people are still around, but some names have changed over the years. i was surprised to find you last actively posted in 2011, i thought you were around regularly more recently than that

(Aug 29, 2016 at 9:11 AM)Keyser Soze Wrote: WHOA

I got hit by a lot of trucks! The Background has colors! I don't even know what's going on right now my left ankle is starting to crawl towards my face!
yeah thanks to TECHNOLOGY and ADVANCEMENTS we now have a really silly spell system that lets people mess with eachothers' posts. in a fun way of course

click on the purple button on the bottom right of posts
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Stirling
heyo wb
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
kaZaam
i rememb you pissed me off once back on mffg2 when i was like 12 lmao
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
T-man
(Aug 29, 2016 at 3:45 PM)Kazaam Wrote: i rememb you pissed me off once back on mffg2 when i was like 12 lmao

kids on mario fan boards say the darnedest things
rtsmarty
i remember you. i'm not sure if i argued with you a lot or just argued with you a lot in my head but ho hum.

i think you came to #mfggirc sometimes. it still exists if you're interested, sometimes it isn't even completely dead
Yoshin

>sometimes it isn't even completely dead

Although it is 80% of the time
Two_Finger
there's always people there