Animal Crossing MOBILE Direct Tomorrow

T-man
[Image: 64JpFEU.jpg]

I wonder what form this game will take, I hope it’s somewhat similar to the main series.
Dude

>animal crossing mobile

i can't wait to gamble i mean open loot boxes to get a chance at having a chance to get my favourite animal crossing dork while i play some terrible mind-numbing game

but i can't complain it's """free"""
Pedigree
LMAO I love the fact they had to put "there will be no mention of any other titles" warning because of people who get assmad with unrealistic predictions
T-man
(Oct 23, 2017 at 5:22 PM)Pedigree Wrote: LMAO I love the fact they had to put "there will be no mention of any other titles" warning because of people who get assmad with unrealistic predictions

At this point it’s just courtesy to temper expectations. It’s been a long ass time since New Leaf and the people want their new full-fledged Animal Crossing.
T-man
rev up your disappointment lads because its happening in like 45 minutes

T-man
looks pretty good tbh

has some of the typical mobile game bullshit but ultimately it looks like an animal crossing lite which is all we could have hoped for
Draku
it's an animal crossing game on a platform that animal crossing would be better on, with more shit to do than the actual games have.

kind of surprised tbh.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
T-man
Honestly, I really appreciate Nintendo's mobile game strategy. It gives people a taste of the real thing while also standing out from other mobile games by virtue of actually having substance.
Draku
(Oct 25, 2017 at 6:44 AM)T-man Wrote: Honestly, I really appreciate Nintendo's mobile game strategy. It gives people a taste of the real thing while also standing out from other mobile games by virtue of actually having substance.
>someone tries this out

>pleasantly surprised, they want to buy an AC game and see how much more there is to do and how the game is when it's not riding off of mobile design restrictions that make you wait extra days to get content

>get home with any AC title and pop it in

>it's actually worse about that shit

bamboozled
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
CuteYoshiGirl
I like Nintendo's mobile games, I play Animal Crossing and Mario Run.