DrTapeworm
yeah here we go
[Image: 0SetKx2.jpg]
[Image: RR2RCEH.jpg]
sketches of some wacky critters from last armageddon, an otherwise extremely tedious and unfun pc engine rpg about demons fighting aliens. the first set is from a little over a year ago and the second is from today!

Spoiler:
fakemon sprite graphics under a spoiler because big image. i'll be updating this sheet as i finish more designs.

an old imageset of some original characters from a couple months ago, and then another one comparing some of those and more to when i originally drew them many, many years back. some kind of improvement?
[Image: dinogunz.png]
kaZaam
im hard
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
DrTapeworm
Spoiler:
buges
Stirling
cute :D
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
DrTapeworm
NOT REAL POKEMON
Spoiler:
kaZaam
i liek the scary unbrella
DrTapeworm
[Image: QYyiwdQ.png] [Image: I9VLc9h.png]
yeah
Stirling
lovin' that toad dood
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
kaZaam
i like the mostlikelydead frog too
DrTapeworm
[Image: WzDIqY8.png]
do not walk over me! step not! treadn't!
DrTapeworm
(Sep 13, 2016 at 6:03 PM)JoshJDubya Wrote: Your starter fakemon aren't properly balanced. The grass type has the most advantages while the water type has the least weaknesses with the fire type being the red headed stepchild of the trio. All of the art itself is awesome though.

yeah i was considering retyping water starter to water/psychic or water/rock to nerf it a bit (it's a huge crab that curls up into a ball) or maybe have it be plain water, but i mostly wanna keep it dual-type
DrTapeworm
[Image: io1bQx0.png]
anyways finished the crab. i don't really think it conveys the partial psychic typing but it does look like something that could sit still and tank hits so that's good
DrTapeworm
more fakemon because why not
Spoiler:
DrTapeworm
[Image: IxXOK7g.png]
STOP ASKING ME ABOUT THE SPAGHETTI
DrTapeworm
[Image: l78Sctm.jpg]
doing stuff for a daily pokemon art challenge; day 1 was "first thing you see to your right" and i saw a certain overpriced statue made of dead crabs i bought at a weird store a long time ago
DrTapeworm
[Image: 9HVPqc8.png]

[Image: csNYFst.png]

[Image: 4RDuFit.png]
more pogeys
DrTapeworm
Spoiler:
DrTapeworm
it's halloween postgame now so have some ocs
Spoiler:

bonus 2013 fiend
[Image: Qrtv3qa.png]
Yoshin
I really like the fakemon. Do you have a romhack/fangame? Or are these just for fun
DrTapeworm
for fun because i don't want nintendo breathing down my neck LOL