SECRET SANTA GIFT EXCHANGE 2017!!

Forgetful Santa
Look at the time! Santa's up and ready and definitely not suffering from SLEEP DEPRIVATION!

I'll get right into the swing of handing out presents, here's the first one!

First, @Demonlemon's gift for @Poxni!

Gift Wrap:
Forgetful Santa
Since that apparently isn't motivational enough to get everyone EXCITED, here's @Yrrzy's gift for @Pea!

Gift Wrap:
Forgetful Santa
@Pedigree's gift for @"Posadist Shroob" is SURE to get someone replying! I'll have to get JEB BUSH in as an elf assistant or something, jeez!

Gift Wrap:
Forgetful Santa
Speaking of @"Posadist Shroob", they got @sealelement something! If no one will reply to the INTERESTING gifts, maybe a VAGUE one will get them!

Gift Wrap:
Gabe Newell
There's nothing wrong with a Steam gift. As a fellow fatass, you should well know the benefits of buying something instead of getting busy and actually crafting! Just look at all the games Valve has sold in the past few years, none of which were made by us!
Forgetful Santa
Well, someone replied. It's just that it's not anyone IMPORTANT.

@Pea's gift for @Syaxamaphone is a TWO PARTER!

Gift Wrap:
Poxni
ty i looking for frog
[Image: xPhNzA9.jpg]
Forgetful Santa
@Diantha's gift for @Draku comes in TWO PARTS as well! In a different way! Surely HE'LL have something to say about this, being a loser with NO FAMILY to attend to today!

Gift Wrap:
Draku
you're damn right

thanks diantha! chaika is cute, even when converted into a sagiri-based shitpost
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Forgetful Santa
Oh thank god, people are cheerful now! @Syaxamaphone's gift for @Demonlemon should keep that ball rolling, surely!

Gift Wrap:
Forgetful Santa
@Draku's gift for @Yrrzy is full of effort and definitely not another prepackaged deal with a crayon scribble thrown in on the gift card!

Gift Wrap:
Draku
hope u enjoy the video game : )
Forgetful Santa
@Nightwheel's gift for @Pedigree is... a box? A monitor?

Gift Wrap:

Oh, that explains that!
Aidan
good fuckin pic of angry yrr
Forgetful Santa
@Poxni's got something for @Diantha they're sure to like!

Gift Wrap:
Forgetful Santa
@StirlADrei 's gift for @Nightwheel is special too!

Gift Wrap:

Looks like Drei needs Nightwheel's address to make the delivery though! So if you want all that, be sure to let him know in private!
Forgetful Santa
@Fun With Despair's gift for @StirlADrei was meant to be partially misleading, but joke's on you, CUCK! I'm saying the names before the gifts ever get unwrapped!

Gift Wrap:

But what's this? @Yrrzy has kindly prepared an ADDITIONAL GIFT for EVERYONE!

Gift Wrap:

Now you may be thinking, we're short a gift! Fret not, I am well in the know that it is ON ITS WAY! Unfortunately the sender will have to have their ASS KICKED for being a little late, but it's definitely coming soon!
Draku
That's another adorable Chaika to add to the pile! I like all the other ones too, great stuff Yrr!
Nightwheel
@StirlADrei Oh crap..... I am not worthy!

Seriously though, thank you man! I shall provide you with my address shortly.

As for you @Yrrzy, thanks for the ref drawing man.
Pedigree
Thank you, @Nightwheel. If you don't mind, I'd like an eShop card please!

Hope you enjoyed @"Posadist Shroob"!

Merry Xmas y'all