SECRET SANTA GIFT EXCHANGE 2017!!

Forgetful Santa
@sealelement's gift is HALF IN now, they have a FOLLOWUP PART coming, but for now, they DID give @Fun With Despair something!

Gift Wrap:
Pea
christmas is saved
Nightwheel
(Dec 25, 2017 at 7:14 PM)Pedigree Wrote: Thank you, @Nightwheel. If you don't mind, I'd like an eShop card please!
If you haven't already checked. There should be a code in your PM box.
Spooks?
(Dec 25, 2017 at 5:23 PM)Totally Santa (Real) Wrote: Since that apparently isn't motivational enough to get everyone EXCITED, here's @Yrrzy's gift for @Pea!

Gift Wrap:

I really tried to repress that memory.
sealelement
thank you so much for danganronpa 2: electric bgoogaloo joun!!! im really looking forward t ogetting into it

and thank you too yrr for drawing me as fumika!!! i aspire to be as cute as fumika in real life so this is a good omtivation to put on my mirror while im flexing in the morning thank you!!!!!!!!

and sorry for cucking the shit out of you despair!! i will have your art piece when im less drinking but i hope shovel knight is a good tim!!!!!!
100% pure gamer 100%
Demonlemon
Thanks Syaxamaphone!

and thanks as well to yrr!
If life gives you lemons... RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!
[Image: nYwGTpS.png] [Image: 3fIS5XJ.gif]
Reference Humanoid reference Photobucket has sold out, so just take my word
on it that I have every pic anyone ever made for me, lovingly saved on 3 separate
harddrives
Yoshin
Thanks for the gifts Poxni and Yrr!
I hope everyone else is enjoying their gifts as well
Syaxamaphone
Hot damn finally the best emoticon! That would have been enough for me tbh but I also got a GAME! Thanks @Pea
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
Kabuto
youre so welcome seal!! i hope you like it, me and my partner are playing dr3 and its my first time actually playing it so i'm excited too

AND GOD SP I CAN'T BELIEVE IT WAS YOU AFTER ALL THIS WONDEIRNG BUT I LOVE IT SO MUCH
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Pedigree
I'm glad you enjoyed it and you were faced with a puzzling mystery
Yrrzy
ty draku!!!
Nightwheel
After some problems, finally got my gift from Drei.

Thanks man for giving me my first two Pokemon games. Never owned any until now. (I don't count Smash.)
[Image: wIKv7NR.jpg]