Fun With Despair
(Jan 15, 2018 at 11:09 PM)Bee Wrote: also good job side stepping the part where I pointed out how you just let gato and zelma totally get away with being abusive and sexist because they have a history here.

a prime exams of how you just insult people instead of dealing with actual issues.
Gato has had THREE BANS.
Bee
yes all of which are extremely recent and within 2 months of eachother, none of which conflict with my statement that these bans only happened MONTHS OR YEARS after people complaining about gato and after being given many many free passes to be an abusive sexist racist ass.

think your replies through. i know you have difficulty conversing with me even though its extremely simple so lemme spell out the timeline i described that you failed to undestand

>mw created

>gato is an ass

>new rules created

>gato is an ass

>years pass

>gato is an ass

>people complain

>people point out rule breaks

>"hes been here so long it wouldnt be fair to punish him for breaking these clearly spelled out rules that everyone new has to follow"

>gato is an ass

>people complain more

>gato is an ass

>gato FINALLY gets banned

Yoshin
gato has been banned multiple times in that period
discord, irc, here
you cant say he "FINALLY" gets a ban
Bee
i can, actually, because it is "finally"

people complained constantly about him and it was directly stated that he shouldnt be banned because he had been here for a long time. he may have had minor bans in the past but he definitely got a lot of free passes since then.

if he was banned before then it shows how flawed you really are because you started giving him free passes after a period of trying to punish him.

is the rule just that if you break the rules enough times you get a free pass then?
Yoshin

>it was directly stated that he shouldnt be banned because he had been here for a long time

please link when this was said or quote it if it was discord
Bee
dont have access to discord. feel free to search it yourself. i know people here have short term memory loss. you have trouble remembering things i say five lines down in a conversation all the time.
Bee
or just ask yrr. hopefully she doesnt lie.
Fun With Despair
(Jan 16, 2018 at 12:54 AM)Bee Wrote: dont have access to discord. feel free to search it yourself. i know people here have short term memory loss. you have trouble remembering things i say five lines down in a conversation all the time.
Have you considered that this kind of passive aggressive shitty behavior is why people are uncomfortable talking to you in this community?
Bee
you mean like the passive aggressive behavior that you threw at me that started this mess? you have no right to speak. you're abusive.
Bee
besides, its fucking accurate anyway.

there have been countless times where i say something, then five lines later someone thinks i said the exact opposite somehow. you guys dont even fucking read what i say half the time. you have, and always had, that little respect for me. since day one.
Fun With Despair
(Jan 16, 2018 at 12:59 AM)Bee Wrote: you mean like the passive aggressive behavior that you threw at me that started this mess? you have no right to speak. you're abusive.
I'm abusive?

I'm the abusive one for telling you once that arguing with you is tiring? I'm the abusive one because I got harassed by someone because they didn't like the way they were being followed around and insulted in unrelated conversations?

I'm abusive? Because I'm not the one sitting here writing paragraph after paragraph about how terrible everyone else is except me. I'm not the one sitting here calling a group of people who did nothing but punish shitty behavior abusers. I'm the the one who has outright threatened suicide when confronted with consequences.

If you think we're all so bad, the door's over there. Feel free to show yourself out, as you obviously dislike being here.
Bee
you are abusive. hate to say it. i treated you like shit in a direct way because you treated my like shit in a passive aggressive way.

you know damn well your ignorant and rude comment did not need to be said. you knew full well it would ruin the conversation. you knew full well it would upset me. it did not need to be said. it was intentional. you know it was, and if you didn't, then just don't ever respond to me again because if that is the case then you have no control over how often you are abusive and i dont want someone who is unaware of their own abuse to be anywhere near me.

and wow sorry for being actually suicidal. sorry you people are so fucking negative and harmful that you've driven me to the point of seriously contemplating it before.

and wow big surprise, want actual proof i was genuinely suicidal and not just crying for attention because someone "confronted"? go read your vent channel where i was crying and saying i dont know what to do because i want to hurt myself, without any prior conversation with you or anyone else here. dont you fucking dare use my suicidal wishes against me you absolutely evil person.
Pea
irony hurts
Bee
also fwd, youll noticed ive called two people abusive in this entire thread. you and gato.
good job proving my point about not even reading what i say when i speak.

also pea, youre the last person i want to hear from right now. dont even.
Elyk
I warned FWD about making comments like that right after you got banned.

I rarely read everything that goes on in the Discord but if other members are making sexist comments at you let me know what they're saying when it happens and I'll look into it.
Kokichi Ouma
as an outsider

bee you are way overreacting imo and itd be best to cool it

fwd you should be a bit more professional in these situations

@Bee if someone says something you dont like, tell them privately instead of making a huge public deal and trying to defame them. if you truly think he broke the rules, tell the staff privately, and dont go breaking the same rules that they did as well

@fwd i understand some people are aggravating to deal with but you still gotta maintain a sense of responsibility and not be P-A, especially if you have authority over them. have respect for them as they do for you

i dont mean to act condescending to either of you, i just want to provide a neutral pov as an outsider in an attempt to hopefully defuse some of the tension. if i sound like an idiot or whatever feel free to ignore me
Pea
i've already done my begging. only way you're gonna change is when you realize you gotta.
El Negro
Suicidal or not, the point here is that nobody gives a flying shit due to all this unnecessary ranting you've been doing all by your own. Please, stop, this doesn't help anyone at all, nor yourself. It's nothing but wasted time.
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Bee
(Jan 16, 2018 at 1:35 AM)Pea Wrote: i've already done my begging. only way you're gonna change is when you realize you gotta.

you haven't done any begging. you have BARELY even spoken to me since i joined, even when i was fucking crying in chat. you have always sat complacently by every single time i have been hurt. you are not an abusive person, but you always sit complacently by when it is happening. even when you agree that the person harming me is doing something wrong, you talk to me like im wrong for being upset. even in the situations where i was explicitly only venting to you. even when i was calm and collected about it. you have never begged. you have never helped. you have never shown you care.
El Negro
I'm just going to say, the more you try to 'prove your point', the worse it'll get.
[Image: z839mDR.png]