(Jan 15, 2018 at 11:09 PM)Bee Wrote: also good job side stepping the part where I pointed out how you just let gato and zelma totally get away with being abusive and sexist because they have a history here.

(Jan 16, 2018 at 12:54 AM)Bee Wrote: dont have access to discord. feel free to search it yourself. i know people here have short term memory loss. you have trouble remembering things i say five lines down in a conversation all the time.

(Jan 16, 2018 at 1:31 AM)Bee Wrote: also fwd, youll noticed ive called two people abusive in this entire thread. you and gato.
good job proving my point about not even reading what i say when i speak.

hmm

she might be on to something here.
Bee

>gato and zelma totally get away with being abusive and sexist

notice i say gato first and then say abusive first
notice i say zelma second and then say sexist second

i guess reading comprehension is hard? or maybe i wasnt clear enough. ill assume the latter to be fair. i apologize. but i kept the order that way for a reason.
i just playing but keep being a cunt mate. real easy to see why nobody fucks with you irl and online. peace gang!!!
Bee
if thats your idea of playing then you should maybe think about why it makes me upset because its pretty consistent what makes me upset.
(Jan 16, 2018 at 1:57 AM)Bee Wrote: if thats your idea of playing then you should maybe think about why it makes me upset because its pretty consistent what makes me upset.

no.
T-man
(Jan 16, 2018 at 1:50 AM)Bee Wrote: >gato and zelma totally get away with being abusive and sexist

i guess reading comprehension is hard? or maybe i wasnt clear enough. ill assume the latter to be fair. i apologize. but i kept the order that way for a reason.
There was a word created for this exact grammatical situation called "respectively."
Bee
(Jan 16, 2018 at 2:01 AM)T-man Wrote:
(Jan 16, 2018 at 1:50 AM)Bee Wrote: >gato and zelma totally get away with being abusive and sexist

There was a word created for this exact grammatical situation called "respectively."

you are 100% correct and i apologize.
Bee
(Jan 16, 2018 at 1:54 AM)Zelma Wrote: i just playing but keep being a cunt mate. real easy to see why nobody fucks with you irl and online. peace gang!!!
and if youre trying to make a comment about my previous venting about how my friends were neglecting or forgetting me?
i made an effort to speak about it to them once the new year started and it turns out it was a mix of people who just had other things going on in their lives and people who were scared that i was doing the same thing to them, or people who were simply having depressive episodes and needed me to have a calm and loving conversation about the situation with them. those issues are solved. nice attempt at a burn tho. woulda actually hurt me if those issues were still remaining.

turns out i was just a dick to you because you were a dick first. hmm. i wonder if that has anything to do with anything else ive mentioned in this thread?
Pea
(Jan 16, 2018 at 1:41 AM)Bee Wrote: you always sit complacently by when it is happening.

when you got nothing to say, say nothing.

i'll keep sitting away until you find your way back, back to when we used to have fun, back to when we'd laugh along, back to when we spent countless hours on voice just talking.
until then, you're going to work on yourself. i truly believe that you're the only one who can make yourself better right now. that is why i'm sitting back.

i'll be waiting, and i pray that one day, we'll laugh together again and spend countless hours conversing over the hot topics and the weird stuff we see on the internet. those memories, no matter what, i won't forget them, and i hope i get to remember more of it.

i know you better than anyone else here. the outcome of your thread has been yet another result of you starting shit up with other people. based on my observations, this certainly ain't the first time.

please, look at this from another perspective, from another mindset. perhaps we'll find a more peaceful solution to the problem at hand.

i won't name anyone, but do know that there are some other friends who'd like keep in touch again, for old time's sake.

until then, i'll be waiting, not complacently, but patiently, as a friend. it is my approach to solving our current year-long discord, and i don't see any other way to approach it. that is why irony hurts.
(Jan 16, 2018 at 2:02 AM)Bee Wrote:
(Jan 16, 2018 at 2:01 AM)T-man Wrote:

you are 100% correct and i apologize.

If I was Bee in this context I would pop off more by saying "Welp, I guess learning about how the english language works is a hard task for some people. WHy dont you go get a fucking get a degree?" but instead here's a life changing photo

[Image: JH65NB3.png]
(Jan 16, 2018 at 2:04 AM)Bee Wrote:
(Jan 16, 2018 at 1:54 AM)Zelma Wrote: i just playing but keep being a cunt mate. real easy to see why nobody fucks with you irl and online. peace gang!!!
and if youre trying to make a comment about my previous venting about how my friends were neglecting or forgetting me?
i made an effort to speak about it to them once the new year started and it turns out it was a mix of people who just had other things going on in their lives and people who were scared that i was doing the same thing to them, or people who were simply having depressive episodes and needed me to have a calm and loving conversation about the situation with them. those issues are solved. nice attempt at a burn tho. woulda actually hurt me if those issues were still remaining.

turns out i was just a dick to you because you were a dick first. hmm. i wonder if that has anything to do with anything else ive mentioned in this thread?

well im glad to hear the friend situation is resolved now we just need to fix the cunt situation
T-man
(Jan 16, 2018 at 2:04 AM)Bee Wrote: turns out i was just a dick to you because you were a dick first. hmm. i wonder if that has anything to do with anything else ive mentioned in this thread?

How come you're being a dick about wanting people banned for being a dick though? It almost seems counterproductive.
Bee
because my being a dick was, again, a result of someone being a dick to me.
try rereading the thread.
Aidan
(Jan 16, 2018 at 2:04 AM)Bee Wrote: i made an effort to speak about it to them once the new year started and it turns out it was a mix of people who just had other things going on in their lives and people who were scared that i was doing the same thing to them, or people who were simply having depressive episodes and needed me to have a calm and loving conversation about the situation with them. those issues are solved.

geniunely glad to hear you got that shit sorted, it's scary to take the first step but clearly it paid off
Yoshin
have you heard of the phrase "two wrongs dont make a right"
be the bigger person
Bee
(Jan 16, 2018 at 2:11 AM)Diantha Wrote: have you heard of the phrase "two wrongs dont make a right"
be the bigger person

y'know you're right.
but at the same time, the mod should be the one who is a bigger person. Especially concerning emotionally driven comments made towards a person that they KNOW is emotionally sensitive.
T-man
(Jan 16, 2018 at 2:10 AM)Bee Wrote: because my being a dick was, again, a result of someone being a dick to me.
try rereading the thread.
You're casting a pretty wide net then. Has everyone on Minus World been a dick to you? I don't understand why you'd come in guns blazing saying that we're all abusive, we play favorites, and the community's negativity contributes to your suicidal tendencies and then expect us to accommodate you. That might work for customer service when you're trying to get an apology gift or half off your next purchase, but we're just people like you. Does someone being a dick to you get results?
Bee

>You're casting a pretty wide net then. Has everyone on Minus World been a dick to you? I don't understand why you'd come in guns blazing saying that we're all abusive

honestly. please. reread the thread. ive called two people abusive. i could name more, but in this thread ive named two. ive not said everyone. if you think its everyone then that may be a slip of how you yourself view the community and that's on you.

I do not think everyone has been a dick to me. There have been people who are generally polite, but at the same time, and also something ive already mentioned if you had read the thread (something ive urged people to do many times, and even made a comment about how people neglect to read what i even say before trying to respond to me already) is that the people who are nice, or neutral, are also extremely complacent. They do absolutely nothing as people are rude or abusive. that moment of someone being sexist with me I mentioned earlier? There were mods present and involved in the conversation, mods that were generally either polite, kind or neutral, who sat and just watched.
can we just ban everyone but bee already goddamn
El Negro
(Jan 16, 2018 at 2:29 AM)Zelma Wrote: can we just ban everyone but bee already goddamn

To cheer up the mod, have a picture of a cute puppy.

[Image: 4-cute-puppies.jpg]
[Image: z839mDR.png]