Lets Make A Story! Non-Anon Edition!

Mr.Doombringer
Hello World!
Lets make a 8 page story using sentences!
Heres a starting topic Murder - Mystery
Good luck!
Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
Thumbs Up Mr.Doombringer Thumbs Up
Pea
Pea was found dead with twine wrapped around his dick.
Fun With Despair
So naturally, they suspected BlasterMaster, who was lying drowned in a piss-filled toilet next to him.
sealelement
also dude kept getting a new goddamn power every night
100% pure gamer 100%
Spritanium
Then a skeleton popped out and murdered everyone and it was mysterious
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Puddin
Little did the skeleton know, he was headed toward a swarm of radioactive goblins.
sealelement
"s-senpai, we mustn't" muttered one of the goblins. "your girlfriend will find out if we do it here" she protested, but her senpai continued her advances
100% pure gamer 100%
Pedigree
Suddenly, her girlfriend appeared. Her girlfriend was actually Tony the Tiger and the goblin was disappointed that her senpai was a fucking furry.
sealelement
angered by the impending cheating, tony the tiger fuckign killed all the goblins
100% pure gamer 100%
Pedigree
just then a depressed Tony the Tiger was swept off her feet by the charming Trix Rabbit.
And then Zelma proceeded to close the damn book and go get a fucking hooker and play monopoly with her followed by tell her all of the amazing things she could be. Enlightened, the hooker proceeded to thank Zelma by giving him a Christmas blowjob and a hug goodbye.....is what would've happened, if Zelma wasnt a gentlemen. See, instead of actually using the hooker for the services he payed for Zelma cooked her a hot meal and made her some hot chocolate and proceeded to cuddle with her in bed ONLY AFTER she took a nice long shower. Reading the last blurb from Ayumi's Idolmaster wiki page; he caressed her to sleep.

When he awoke in the morning she wasn't there but he found a note on the bedside that read

"真っ直ぐな想いがみんなを結ぶ
本気でも不器用 ぶつかり合うこころ
それでも見たいよ大きな夢は
ここにあるよ 始まったばかり

(わかってる)
楽しいだけじゃない 試されるだろう
(わかってる)
だってその苦しさもミライ
(行くんだよ)
集まったら強い自分になってくよ
(きっとね)変わり続けて(We'll be star!)"

Zelma

Shed a tear.

-
FIn
Wendy Oldbag
And then Zelma got a thousand slaps on the wrist by yours truly for posting more than one sentence.
Pea
fuck.
Pedigree
Was all Pea could exclaim as Phantom Thief Despair swept in and lopped off his head with a flourish.
sealelement
i've got this burning like my veins are filled with nothing but gasoline
100% pure gamer 100%
Pedigree
and then I set her on fire to ease the pain
sealelement
and with a spark there's gonna be the biggest fire they've ever seen
100% pure gamer 100%
Shroomguy
"FIRE?!" Despair yelled, suddenly noticing the building was indeed on fire.
The Beef Baron
YoshoDude
"Hey Bois, What's up" someone said, Showing it self, it was 🅱eter
Hi, My Name is easy to Know (If you don't khow it then you are gay.).
Stupid Shitposter that likes Yoshi.
I live in mexico.

Hey 🅱eter.
Florida Hans
In front of the eyes 🅱eter was Patrick Warburton the master of the inter-dimensional realities staring straight into this drawn 2D eyes resulting in pixelating fast forwarding for a large penetration of advertisements to fill up the slots of time.
👍[Image: dan-supertaunt.gif]👍

Thread Tags

lmas letsmakeastory